Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
Smartrose
Smartrose
Star
Hello! 
I love reading books and my favorite writer is Enid Blyton. Her stories are just wonderful. i started reading her book, noddy when i was 8. And now i am one of the biggest fan of her. i like FAMOUS FIVE and SECRET SEVEN the most. i wanna become like her. am newbie here and will be writing a story soon. Please comment on that.
well if you like romance stories, you can read Jane Austen's bestseller book, Pride and Prejudice.
here are some more favorite writers - Roald  dahl, Ruskin bond , mark twain and many more
try reading these authors books and you will feel almost that y
ou're in the story . smile  

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a fellow bookworm! Big Grin I will read almost anything i can get my hands on. i've read the most boring looking books and found out how good they are. Like little women. Thats one of my favorite books its so good a little sad ( wont tell you why ). Reading is half of my life. 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
jellysoda123
jellysoda123
Star
I LOVE LITTLE WOMEN TOO! yeah and i have to agree it's sad at the end. Go JO AND LAURIE!

And yeah i'm a total bookworm I'm 12 and i'm already reading CHARLES DICKENS, and MARK TWAIN. Don't call me a nerd i just love reading. I have a favorite author since i was 8, too: Diana Wynne Jones. 

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Does anyone else like J. K Rowling? she is one of my fave author!

Devil

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
kilian
kilian
StarStarStar
I've read many interesting books and so far the one that really got to me was Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, even if your throne crumbles, and your shiny crown turns to rust even if the bodies pile up endlessly, above the bottomless pile corpses. Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be until I hear the words "Checkmate"!" -Sebatian Michaelis

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
courtjar14
courtjar14
StarStarStar
I love reading i read everyday! i have a lot of fav authors like J.K Rowling, Roald Dahl. Reading is like everything to me!!!!           Big Grin

Skittles Wink

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello and I enjoy reading Enid Blyton's books. And I literally love reading! :3 

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
Purplepuppylova
Purplepuppylova
StarStar
I love roald Dahl and skittles to! Although my favorite author is, we'll I don't have one, but I love the dork diaries series and my sister the vampire.

Purple
Puppy
Lova.

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I don't take kindly to being referred to as a worm, but if you mean to ask if I like to burrow into a good book, then yes, I do often. My entire life revolves around nothing but books (aside from music).
This does, however, result in me having no social life at all; though it doesn't bother me as I prefer to stay in and away from people as much as possible. A few favorite authors of mine are Mo Hayder, Michael Morpurgo and Edgar Allan Poe. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

BOOKWORM!!!!!!

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"Purplepuppylova" wrote:

I love roald Dahl and skittles to! Although my favorite author is, we'll I don't have one, but I love the dork diaries series and my sister the vampire.

I really like dork diaries too! one of my #### #### series.

Devil

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Parent's hate me :(

depressed

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Hey Kidzworldians!

latest videos