Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Favorite John Green book?

Posted By:
Kpop132
Kpop132
StarStarStarStarStar
I've only read Paper Towns and I LOVED IT. I think I'm going to read The Fault in our Stars next...

"JUDGE ME, WORLD! I DON'T GIVE A CARE!"
-Me
Nothing.

Posted By:
Bden322
Bden322
StarStarStarStar
Oh read Will Grayson, Will Grayson . It's great

U R What U Love Not Who Loves U.
In The World Full Of Word Yes, Im To Scream NO NO!!

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
Out of the two I read, Paper Towns is better. It kept me thinking, but also making me angry in a good way. I read The Fault In Our Stars, and cried a lot. Though I still liked it. I plan on reading Looking For Alaska next.

Here's a mini Frank and Gerard just for you!

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStar
Eh, Looking for Alaska? I really don't get the hype over JG, his writing doesn't do it for me. I feel like since he wrote TFIOS, all the teenage girls started ooooing and ahhhing over his books, when it's just mediocre. Like his fame over the book made his other books desired. Idk, just my opinion.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

Slap The Keyboard :p

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.