Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Surviving the Applewhites Review over the 3 Chapters

Posted By:
Maddie525
Maddie525
Star
Ok, so I'm going to tell you this is a good book to read out loud or have a play because there is alot of characters.So i'm not finished yet this going to be my book report book and I'm on chapter 4 so it's getting good.So here is my review over the first 3 chapters........
Surviving the Applewhites
About:  Surviving the Applewhites   is about a boy named Jake Semple, who sets his old school on fire and got kicked out of every school in the state he lives in (home state). Now Jake has to go to a home school that is run by the Applewhites, a funny family of creative people. But a girl named E.D. isn't creative like the rest of the Applewhites.

Chapter one: In chapter one Jake is talking to E.D. and E.D. was explaining  her name isn't Edie, her name is E period D period. Then in the story they were explaining what Jake looked like, he was  a boy with spiked hair with too many earrings and dressed in black.

Chapter two: In chapter two Jake was thinking it was going great so far but when Jake was smoking E.D was annoyed so Jake smoked in E.D face.

Chapter three: In chapter three E.D woke up earlier than any other Applewhite, she was in the kitchen eating mini wheats and looking at Cordelia's flowers because one of the leafs fell in E.D bowl. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any questions or if you would like to say anything  then comment!

Maddie

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos