Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Who likes Darren Shan: Cirque Du Freak?

Posted By:
GamerGirl201
GamerGirl201
StarStar
As the title asks, who likes the manga version of the popular Darren Shan; Cirque Du Freak? I am currently near the end of volume 10: Lake of Souls. I`ve read all 12 volumes before, but I can't get enough!!! So, leave a comment telling me your favourite things about Darren Shan: Cirque Du Freak!!!

-----------------------------------------------------SPOILER ALERT!!!--------------------------------------------------------

P.S: Always put a SPOILER ALERT before revealing any big things, like Mr.Creepsley dying or Steve Leonard being the Lord of the Vampanez! *realisation in 3...2...1... * OH SUGAR!!!

No matter what they say, your thin, smart, pretty, strong and perfect to me.

Stay strong xxx
GamerGirl201

GamerGirl201 loves you xxx

Who likes Darren Shan: Cirque Du Freak?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
:c I never got to finish the actual book, I didn't actually know there was a manga of it!

bring me the horizon ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos