Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Inspiring Youth Authors

Posted By:
JDAuthor
JDAuthor
Star
My mom's an author - and she inspired me to start writing...so I took it up. I've got a book coming out in January and hope to have more out later in 2014.

So I'd like to challenge other kids to write stories. If you love writing, making up stories, this is the perfect chance to showcase your talents. 

Inspiring Youth Authors

Posted By:
redzel
redzel
Star
Hi! I also write stories. Right now my current project is writing a novel, and I'm halfway of writing it. If you're up for challenges, you should join NaNoWriMo (National Novel Month) this November 2014. You can search it up if you're interested. I joined and reached my word-count goal on NaNoWrimo; however, my novel is still in progress. What genre do you like to write about? smile

Inspiring Youth Authors

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
Grin

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Inspiring Youth Authors

Posted By:
Hippiegirl97
Hippiegirl97
StarStarStarStar
I love writing! I write mainly sci-fi. I'm working on a sci-fi YA series. it probably won't get published for a long time, but that's ok, I'm willing to wait  

I love God, because God loves me.
God loves me, because he made me.
God made me, because he makes people.
God makes people. because he wants some one to love.
God wants some one to love, because he is love.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Beyonce vs. Kelly Rowland

Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim

Review Tomodachi Life

Breaking Benjamin or Rise Against?

August Alsina

August Alsina

latest videos