Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Best. Author. Ever. Need I say more?

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
AAAHHHHH!!!!!!! Stephenie Meyer is TOTALLY the best freaking author in the history of the universe!!! Although I'm a bit mad at her. She needs to finish writing Breaking Dawn. I need to read it!!!!!!!! Anyone who says Stephenie Meyer is amazing obviously needs to have their heads looked at. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Vampires will forever rule the Earth
Love will always win
I will always FAIL EPICLY

Posted about 9 years ago

"lilypad3639" wrote:

AAAHHHHH!!!!!!! Stephenie Meyer is TOTALLY the best freaking author in the history of the universe!!! Although I'm a bit mad at her. She needs to finish writing Breaking Dawn. I need to read it!!!!!!!! Anyone who says Stephenie Meyer is amazing obviously needs to have their heads looked at. Sorry if I offended anyone.

^^ lilypad, I belive you mean Midnight Sun. Not Breaking Dawn. (and if you look on her site, under the link to the partial draft of midnight sun, there is a note that confirms that she will indeed be publishing Midnight Sun). Yes, I agree that she is the best author ever. Although many other authors come a very close drawn-second. Big Grin

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"lilypad3639" wrote:

She already finished Breaking Dawn.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Daft" wrote:

I don't like her all that much. . .

=O

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I like Twilight Saga. Not fond of The Host

Posted about 9 years ago

"LovingMyth" wrote:

^^ I haven't read that yet. I heard it was pretty good. Frustrated

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Daft" wrote:

"ShyGirl5100" wrote:

"Daft" wrote:

I don't like her all that much. . .

=O

I get that reaction alot.

I'm sure you do.

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LovingMyth" wrote:

the host was an okay book, but she's definitely mostly known for the Twilight Saga. go vampires! Vampire .... hey, has n e one seen the movie Let the Right One In?

Posted about 9 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I read all of her books

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity