×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I am a total bookworm, and the local library where I live doesn't have any more books for me to read (small library). But I can order books form there, and I need some suggestions on what to read. I prefer mysteries, but anything will do. I am going into 7th grade, so don't suggest Junie B. Jones or something like that. Thanks! Smile Nose Edited by: miss behave 12 on July 24 at 10:56 PM


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The Mortal Instruments is good. but it's probably more appropriate for you to read it in a year or so. Twilight maybe? Eragon? Idk I can't remember what I was reading at your age... though I should, it wasnt that long ago lol


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I have already read the Twilight saga and Eragon, sorry. But thanks for the suggestions Edited by: miss behave 12 on July 25 at 08:48 AM


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Try Canterwood Crest or Princess Academy (dont worry the Princess Academy is alot less girlier than it sounds.)


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"PeaceGirl99" wrote:

Try Canterwood Crest or Princess Academy (dont worry the Princess Academy is alot less girlier than it sounds.)

I have already read Princess Academy, but I will look into Canterwood Crest. Thanks


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Awesome good yah try Canterwood Crest I loved the book so much I read the first one in one day!!


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"PeaceGirl99" wrote:

Awesome good yah try Canterwood Crest I loved the book so much I read the first one in one day!!

That's how I was with the House of Night series. There is 5 books in all, and another is coming out in November. If you haven't read those yet, you should. They sell them at Wal-Mart and Target and places like that.


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What about the Charlie Bone serious?


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"miss behave 12" wrote:

I am a total bookworm, and the local library where I live doesn't have any more books for me to read (small library). But I can order books form there, and I need some suggestions on what to read. I prefer mysteries, but anything will do. I am going into 7th grade, so don't suggest Junie B. Jones or something like that. Thanks! Smile Nose

Edited by: miss behave 12 on July 24 at 10:56 PM

the harry potterbooks


Posted almost 9 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

What about the Charlie Bone serious?

I read all those about 3 years ago, but thanks for the suggestion


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity