Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Know any good books?

Posted By:
miss behave 12
miss behave 12
StarStarStar
I am a total bookworm, and the local library where I live doesn't have any more books for me to read (small library). But I can order books form there, and I need some suggestions on what to read. I prefer mysteries, but anything will do. I am going into 7th grade, so don't suggest Junie B. Jones or something like that. Thanks! Smile Nose Edited by: miss behave 12 on July 24 at 10:56 PM

Know any good books?

Posted By:
Animal Saviour_1160302 Lock
Animal Saviour_1160302
StarStarStar
The Mortal Instruments is good. but it's probably more appropriate for you to read it in a year or so. Twilight maybe? Eragon? Idk I can't remember what I was reading at your age... though I should, it wasnt that long ago lol

Know any good books?

Posted By:
miss behave 12
miss behave 12
StarStarStar
I have already read the Twilight saga and Eragon, sorry. But thanks for the suggestions Edited by: miss behave 12 on July 25 at 08:48 AM

Know any good books?

Posted By:
PeaceGirl99
PeaceGirl99
StarStarStarStar
Try Canterwood Crest or Princess Academy (dont worry the Princess Academy is alot less girlier than it sounds.)

Know any good books?

Posted By:
miss behave 12
miss behave 12
StarStarStar

"PeaceGirl99" wrote:

Try Canterwood Crest or Princess Academy (dont worry the Princess Academy is alot less girlier than it sounds.)

I have already read Princess Academy, but I will look into Canterwood Crest. Thanks

Know any good books?

Posted By:
PeaceGirl99
PeaceGirl99
StarStarStarStar
Awesome good yah try Canterwood Crest I loved the book so much I read the first one in one day!!

Know any good books?

Posted By:
miss behave 12
miss behave 12
StarStarStar

"PeaceGirl99" wrote:

Awesome good yah try Canterwood Crest I loved the book so much I read the first one in one day!!

That's how I was with the House of Night series. There is 5 books in all, and another is coming out in November. If you haven't read those yet, you should. They sell them at Wal-Mart and Target and places like that.

Know any good books?

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
What about the Charlie Bone serious?

Know any good books?

Posted By:
hotsportygirl13_1308174 Lock
hotsportygirl13_1308174
StarStarStarStar

"miss behave 12" wrote:

I am a total bookworm, and the local library where I live doesn't have any more books for me to read (small library). But I can order books form there, and I need some suggestions on what to read. I prefer mysteries, but anything will do. I am going into 7th grade, so don't suggest Junie B. Jones or something like that. Thanks! Smile Nose

Edited by: miss behave 12 on July 24 at 10:56 PM

the harry potterbooks

Know any good books?

Posted By:
miss behave 12
miss behave 12
StarStarStar

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

What about the Charlie Bone serious?

I read all those about 3 years ago, but thanks for the suggestion

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite metal bands?

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos