x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Entertainment

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
ForeverMan Lock
ForeverMan
Member since:
August 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 384
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 7 years ago
Who has read the Redwall series of books?

Give me an onion shed, or...
Just gimme the stupid shed!


Posted By:
ForeverMan Lock
ForeverMan
Member since:
August 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 384
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago
No one?

Give me an onion shed, or...
Just gimme the stupid shed!


Posted By:
Chewb Lock
Chewb
Member since:
August 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3281
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago
I don't like them. They're hard to read and they portray rats in a bad light. Not only are they villians, but they're stupid and easy to beat! That offended me.

God first,

A-Pluss
Lightning Knight
Chewb
Dillon.


Posted By:
thats.just.me_1332790 Lock
thats.just.me_1332790
Member since:
August 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9029
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago
Ooh, I loved the Redwall series! Doomwyte is the only book I've read, but I loved it!

I'm special...


Posted By:
-Jodessi_1327270 Lock
-Jodessi_1327270
Member since:
August 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6
Star
Posted almost 7 years ago
Im Reading Redwall, (I think the first..) Right now. A Friend reccomended it.

And Yes,And it does portray rats in a bad way, but doesn't all books potray Somthing In a bad way?

.......Cluny Cluny Cluny the Scourage.....

Sorry,Irresistable(:

Posted By:
Star9390_1059276 Lock
Star9390_1059276
Member since:
April 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 609
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago

I haven't read the books, but I used to watch the show when I was 3. I forgot the name of it, and the other day I was trying to describe it to my sister and she told me I was crazy and such a thing never existed. Now I have proof XD Edited by: Star9390 on October 14 at 05:52 PM


Posted By:
thats.just.me_1332790 Lock
thats.just.me_1332790
Member since:
August 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9029
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago

"Star9390" wrote:


I haven't read the books, but I used to watch the show when I was 3. I forgot the name of it, and the other day I was trying to describe it to my sister and she told me I was crazy and such a thing never existed. Now I have proof XD Edited by: Star9390 on October 14 at 05:52 PM

So it WAS a show! I knew it! I stayed away from the books for a while, because the show scared me when I was little. When I started reading novels in grade two, I remembered the show... and didn't want to read the books.

I'm special...


Posted By:
thats.just.me_1332790 Lock
thats.just.me_1332790
Member since:
August 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9029
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago
So it WAS a show! I knew it! I stayed away from the books for a while, because the show scared me when I was little. When I started reading novels in grade two, I remembered the show... and didn't want to read the books.

I'm special...


Posted By:
thats.just.me_1332790 Lock
thats.just.me_1332790
Member since:
August 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9029
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago

"Chewb " wrote:

I don't like them. They're hard to read and they portray rats in a bad light. Not only are they villians, but they're stupid and easy to beat! That offended me.

Well, the bible portrays gays in a bad light. You still read THAT. I rest my case.

I'm special...


Posted By:
Skops_1354087 Lock
Skops_1354087
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1267
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 7 years ago

"thats.just.me" wrote:

"Chewb " wrote:

I don't like them. They're hard to read and they portray rats in a bad light. Not only are they villians, but they're stupid and easy to beat! That offended me.

Well, the bible portrays gays in a bad light. You still read THAT. I rest my case.

no it doesnt portray gays in a bad light........IT SAYS THEY'RE WRONG!

So "put that in your Juice Box and suck on it"! - Teh_Skittlez

"How much do you have to hate someone to not tell them about Christ and hell? Or maybe the problem is you really don't believe either." - Penn & Taylor

"If you come to a fork in the road, take it." - Yogi Berra


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Throw anything at the user below

Does Donald Trump Suck?

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The person below me

The Banning Game

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Gender roles and sexist toys

Latest Videos

Play Online Games