Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097 Lock
Zeeks_Princess_13_1369097
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥_Dreamer_♥" wrote:

Wow.Embarrasing.Oh And And It's Me Lucy!

Yeah, when I check to see if my friends are online, I see this account, and the first thing under it is "Hi my name is Lucy." So I kinda figured it was you. lol

New account:
-♥ForeverandAlwaysCourt♥-

"Not at the table, Carlos!"

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
♥_Dreamer_♥ Lock
♥_Dreamer_♥
StarStarStar
Lol Once Again! And A Lmao Too!

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved.-Helen Keller.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Singing♫,Dancing♥ And Acting^_^ Is My Life!♫♥^_^

♥ღ♥ღ♥♪♥♫Music Is My Life♪♥♫♥ღ♥ღ♥

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Good old Percy Jackson. I love the whole scene in The Last Olympian when Percy is in party time with Dionysus. "....But, in the mean time, my conciousness is here." "At a bar, playing Pac Man."

New account:

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
♥_Dreamer_♥ Lock
♥_Dreamer_♥
StarStarStar
Once Again.Lmao!

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved.-Helen Keller.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Singing♫,Dancing♥ And Acting^_^ Is My Life!♫♥^_^

♥ღ♥ღ♥♪♥♫Music Is My Life♪♥♫♥ღ♥ღ♥

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
blonder-than-anyone Lock
blonder-than-anyone
StarStarStarStarStar
He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy...-harry potter Brilliant! It's Potions last thing on Friday! Snape won't have the time to poison us all!-harry potter I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."-ron weasly Viktor? Hasn't he asked you to call him Vicky yet?-ron weasly But why's she got to go to the library?" "Because that's what Hermione does. When in doubt, go to the library.-ron and harry

my life is a mess,
though the demons i face are giving me a test,
to see if i stay alive,
to see if i can survive....

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
This one isn't that funny, but I still like it: "And now," Chiron said, "early to bed! Remember, you must vacate your cabins by noon tomorrow unless you've made arrangements to stay the year with us. The cleaning harpies will eat any stragglers, and I'd hate to end the summer on a sour note!"

New account:

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I screamed when I read this too. Our friends kept waiting for us to come up, but hey-when you're the son of Poseidon, you don't have to hurry. And it was pretty much the best underwater kiss of all time. AHHHH!

New account:

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar

"blonder-than-anyone" wrote:

He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy...-harry potter Brilliant! It's Potions last thing on Friday! Snape won't have the time to poison us all!-harry potter I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."-ron weasly Viktor? Hasn't he asked you to call him Vicky yet?-ron weasly But why's she got to go to the library?" "Because that's what Hermione does. When in doubt, go to the library.-ron and harry
Love the top one(:

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Zeeks_Princess_13" wrote:

I like this one: "It's him," I said. "Typhon." I was seriously hoping Chiron would say something good, like "No, that's our huge friend Leroy! He's going to help us!" -The Last Olympian

New account:

Favorite Book Quotes!

Posted By:
XxStephiePiexX
XxStephiePiexX
StarStarStarStarStar
"Kreacher is cleaning." - Kreacher, Order of the Phoenix. He says it loads. xD

"We're all so laughably similar in our attempts to be sickeningly different." -- Hayley G. Hoover.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos