Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

What book are you currently reading?

Posted By:
Luna9966
Luna9966
StarStarStar
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling.

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!

Big Grin

Posted By:
booklover2000
booklover2000
StarStar
Angel by James Patterson.  Maximum Ride series

Posted By:
booklover2000
booklover2000
StarStar
ME TOO!!  IT'S LIKE THE BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   smile Big Grin  The movie is pretty good, too.

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Introduction to Psychology Exploration and Application by Dennis. c:

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStar
FINISHING UP cAPTAIN uNDERPANTS: wEDGIE wOMAN

]

Posted By:
Yummi62
Yummi62
StarStarStar
I'm reading a book called 'Just A Boy' which is written by Richard McCann. This is a British novel and is TRUE! The main person is the author himself. This book is about how he dealt with his life, his mother was brutally murdered by the Yorkshire Ripper. It's really sad at the beginning but as the author progresses with his life he re-construct his life back together. I haven't read all of it but I've nearly finished! Big Grin

gUmMy BeAr LoVeR a.k.a Yummi ^.^

Posted By:
PrincessSab
PrincessSab
StarStarStarStar
The worst thing about my sister 

COME WITH MEEEEE !
pRiNcEzZ SaB XoX

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
I need a new book.. so currently I'm not reading anything :P

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

Posted By:
MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14
StarStarStar
im reading the golden compass. a book that is supernateral, theres demons, talking animals, and magic

MAAAKKKKAAAAA CHOP

Posted By:
SummerLuver15 Lock
SummerLuver15
StarStarStarStar

BOOKS>

HISTORICAL NONFICTION
I suggest you buy these books because they are so entertaining, but if you want historical nonfiction, these are the best: The Diary of A Young Girl by Anne Frank and Red Scarf Girl by Jili Jiang. Whoever has read the Diary of A Young Girl must have shed bottles of tears, this is the story of a young Jewish girl at age 15 who hid from the Nazis for little over two years. In it she writes about the frustrations, fears, and difficulties of living so confined, her troubles with her family, her feelings, her romances, hopes and dreams. Her writing is exceptionally wise at such a young age. Even though in the end all of her ideals were shattered, she held on to them as long as she could, and triumphed by being heartbreakingly human throughout her ordeal.

SCIENCE FICTION
If you want a good fantasy story, I suggest A Wrinkle in Time. (I forgot the author's name) It's science fiction, because this girl called Meg searches for her father in space and time. Throughout the story you will creep out because there are a few strange details, but the ending is nice smile
FANTASY
Now here's the best fantasy story yet (!) : A Tiger's Curse. It's a mix of magic, mystery, and romance, and it will be sure to make you cry and hang in suspense. It's the story of an american girl who starts working in a zoo, but she discovers something strange about a white bengal tiger...
It turns out he is a handsome Indian prince under a curse. He's only allowed to turn into a human for a limited time each day, and then he's cursed to be a tiger again. Now, she falls in love with him because although he has Indian features, he has blue eyes! Then, she agrees to go off to India to help him break the curse. Be prepared to freak out in this book too because there are some scary adventures in the ruins of India.

The latter is the narrative of a chinese girl living in the time of the cultural revolution of the 1960's, and it is kind of vicious and bloody. I can name you tons of amazing books, but these, in my opinion, are the very best reads. Sorry about the super long comments, I typed this all in one breath!
-Cammie 

TURNING 17 IN A FEW WEEKS
SO EXCITED!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos