Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS

Posted By:
poppygold
poppygold
StarStarStar
This is my first blog just to say, but that is not the point, the point is BOOKS! Without books I do not think I would be sane right now, books are the best things, because you get away from your real life and you get away from all your worries and problems. And live in dreamland. And I love dreamland because my real life is getting worser and worser but I still have my family to love. But back to the point books can take you anywhere if you BELIEVE and when you believe your sane not insane. My favourite authors are Jaqueline Wilson, Roald Dahl and many and I mean MANY others. THATS ALL FOR NOW FOLKS SEE YOU NEXT BLOG! BYE! Hippie

THIS IS BY THE ONE THE ONLY POPPYGOLD!!!
Come to my page to read the latest gossip that is happening at my home,to read my darkest secrets and problems. And to read some book reviews!

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
i have some of the same favorite books

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Harry potter or twilight???

Harry potter or twilight???

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Describe the person above you in two words!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos