Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Creepypasta

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
I love creepypasta. for those who don't know what that is it's basically horror stories/scary pictures that get posted online in forums and stuff. It can get a bit gross, Im not going to post any really horrid ones 'cause it's kw- but if you get scared easy and don't like it, yeah. probably not going to be a fun thread for you. Since there was a slenderman thread recently (and I do love slenderman)  I'll post a slenderman story first.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Creepypasta

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
After waking up with a jolt, the girl laid in bed a few seconds longer. Reaching over to switch on her bedside lamp, she tried to remember exactly what had stolen her sweet slumber away. When she couldn’t, the brunette swung her legs over the side of the bed and heaved herself up. Checking the time on her phone, she snorted when she saw it was midnight- the witching hour. Knowing that sleep would only evade her, she left her bedroom for the kitchen, a good cup of coffee on her mind.As she passed by her front door, a chill spread like liquid fire down her spine. It’s only winter, she told herself, focusing again on the coffee plan. Measuring out scoops, water, and preparing her cup kept her occupied, but as the dark liquid boiled, she had nothing left to keep her mind from wandering off. The chill returned and she couldn’t help but glance behind her to the front door. It stood there innocently enough, just like always. The dead bolt was still in place and she could see nothing amiss with it. Turning back to her coffee, she did her best to forget about the feeling.With her cup in hand, she started back towards her bedroom. As she walked by the front door, she decided that a quick glance out of the peep hole would help calm her restless mind. The chill worsened with each step she took towards the door and further away from the safety and warmth of her blankets. She pressed her empty hand against the cold, metal door and took a deep breath before leading her eye to the peep hole.At first, she could only see an inky blackness and somehow seemed to swirl in itself. When she blinked in surprise, the void melted away. She wished it hadn’t. In it’s place, there stood what she could only guess was once a man. The limbs were long and inhumanly awkward, with bulky joints branching off into several arms, not unlike the branches of a tree. The creature was drapped in a black suit, somehow manking the thing more nightmarish to her. The icing on the proverbial cake, however, was what passed as the hellish thing’s face. It was as though her mind blurred the ghastly visage to spare itself further shock and horror.She shoved herself away from the door with the hand still pressed against it. The scalding mug of coffee fell, the liquid burning her bare legs as she fell backwards and tried to crawl away from the door. She knew, somehow, that her mind hadn’t been playing tricks on her. As she crab walked away from the door, she watched as tendrels as black as the void she first saw snake around through the cracks. The girl was trapped between the instinct to flee and the gut feeling to not turn her back on the door. When the door jolted, the urge to flee overcame her and she slipped in the burning liquid as she tried to make it back to her room.She knew deep down that she was trapping herself in a corner, but she had to get away from the door. The girl was halfway down the hallway when she heard the previously locked door creak open. She screamed and slipped into a wall, cracking her chin on it and stunning her.After that, there was only blackness.–“Nicole?” a warm, male voice snapped the woman out of her trance. As she turned around, she was met by one of her sister’s doctor’s. She nodded, not sure if she should say anything, or even if she could find her voice if she did have something to say. That morning, she had gotten an urgent phone call from the hospital, saying that her sister, Lindsay, was there. Before they had even let her see her, the doctor’s had pulled her off to the side and insisted that they talk to her about what might have happened. Phrases like ‘self-inflected’ and ‘assault’ had been thrown around and Nicole felt her mind reel.She still hadn’t fully understood what they had been saying until she saw Lindsay with her own eyes. Her little sister had a bandage wrapped around her head, covering both of her ears as well as her eyes. They said it was to keep her now deadened eyes from drying out and to try to keep infection out of the wounds Lindsay had made to her ears. The doctors had guessed that either she or someone else had jammed a pencil into them to keep her off balance or to deafen herself against something. There was the mix of first and second degree burns on her hands, legs, and feet, from what was assumed to be the coffee her neighbors found slipped all over the entry to her apartment.As Nicole walked into her sister’s hospital room the first time, she thought she had spied the silhouette of a man in the window. That, she knew, was impossible. Her sister’s room was on the third story of the hospital.

Creepypasta

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
I FRIKIN LOVE CREEPYPASTA!!!! 

Creepypasta

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
And another slenderman one. smile I think I can remember how it started; faintly, but I can. When I was surfing the web looking for some creepy, interesting lore; when I found a really fascinating volume consisting of the being titled “Slenderman.” I loved the idea. I loved everything about it. I soon became obsessed. I am an avid – I guess you could say – artist. I draw- well used to draw a lot. Every one of my drawings contained Slenderman. Even the doodles on my schoolwork depicted the tendril-covered suit wearing man-thing. I began making my own interpretations of him. My own version. MY Slenderman. He was about eight feet tall- his arms stretched down to his knees. He had no face; just a shape-a mass. Almost as if someone covered their head with a tight cloth or spandex. Anyways, it was like he was my own creation. Another version of myself. It was so cool..Or so I thought.My best friend was also into Slenderman. Because of me, of course. I just couldn’t help but share my interests. I’m not at liberty to share his name, so we’ll just call him Matt. We were also into film making. Naturally, we thought Slenderman would be a superb topic. We spent the entire summer working on this film. We called it “Suit.” I played my beloved creation, as I owned a tuxedo, and I also had a tuxedo Morph Suit, perfect for the fac- mass.We were ecstatic and relieved when we finally finished. A month of script developing and 2 months of filming paid off. It was great. Everyone we showed it to loved it.Unfortunately, this made me even more obsessed with my suit-bearing counterpart.Months later, I was reviewing our movie because I wanted to make a sequel, and I was finding the main highlights of the film, so I could continue them in the sequel. It was late, and I had to constantly rub the tired out of my eyes. I was looking at the part where I’m standing in a forest, looking up into the sky, about to jolt my head down to the camera. That’s about when I noticed him. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I peered at my monitor screen and wiped it off to make sure it wasn’t just a trick of the light or something like that.But it wasn’t.It was him. Slenderman. As the camera is pointed at me, you can faintly see him walk -very fast, mind you- about 20 yards behind me. Faintly…but he’s there.I was freaked out. That’s about when I dropped the obsession and got rid of anything that reminded me of him. I forgot about him. I was living normally.For the time being…which was a little over 2 weeks.I started noticing things. Every picture I took; on my phone, camera, or any other person’s camera; I saw him. In a crowd, behind a building, in an ally way; anywhere. That wasn’t the scary part. In each picture, respective to time, he’d be closer to me. For example; the firs picture I noticed him in, he was about 50-60 feet away. A month later, he’d be about 20.And then I’d see him in person.He’d follow me…he’d show up where I was going-before I got there. As if he knew what I was thinking.All the time.I’d have dreams about him. In one, I was in the same patch of woods as in the movie I made. I was dressed as him, and I was walking through the woods to get home. But I could hear him behind me. Footsteps; and then the darkness cast over everything as he approached. Then he got me; and I’d wake up. I forgot about it until the next night, when I remembered it and hoped I didn’t have it again. I wrote it down in a Dream Journal so I would remember it. I was writing every detail; until sleep overcame me. And I had it again. But this time he, he talked to me. I couldn’t make out what he said though. And then; I woke up.I was so happy it was a dream.But it wasn’t. I turned over to write it in my Journal. To my horror, the dream I had previously written down was circled and crossed out with 2 lines, like an “X”. Underneath it, it said the following:I am what you areI am what you aren’tI am what you hateI am what you loveI’m always nearI’m always belowI’m always hereI’m always aboveBut don’t run away,For I will pursue;I’M the man in the suit…Coming to get you.After I read this, I was petrified. I just stayed in my room. I didn’t move, eat, sleep, or anything. And then he came. I told him I wasn’t afraid because I knew him. I created what he was, and I could defeat him.Turns out, he was his own being now. He didn’t need me. He wouldn’t speak, he would only…well, its hard to explain. He would lash his arm at the wall, and words would appear. One word, actually. “Imposter.” Again and again and again and again…Imposter..Imposter…The next thing I remember is him grabbing my head and opening his mouth. It was more like a black hole; a void in his white mass of a face. And then-Quiet. I was on the floor; but I wasn’t me. I was him now. I finally realized what he meant. I wanted to be Slenderman, so he made sure that happened. I created him, and he took over.That was when MY life ended-for ME, at least.But I don’t mind this new life. I’ve gotten used to taking people. Its a sport, almost. You see me in your mirrors, pictures, and then in front of you-or behind you…So, a word to the wise-Don’t turn around.

Creepypasta

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I FRIKIN LOVE CREEPYPASTA!!!! 
feel free to contribute or request something.

Creepypasta

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
How funny. I read that just a few days ago. smile  I like Creepypasta. I haven't read to many ,but I've read pretty interesting ones. I think one was called "God's Mouth". I've read "The Cave" and "Candle Cove". I've read another one that I believe was called "The Angle Statue".

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Creepypasta

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Comicbook Girl" wrote:

How funny. I read that just a few days ago. smile  I like Creepypasta. I haven't read to many ,but I've read pretty interesting ones. I think one was called "God's Mouth". I've read "The Cave" and "Candle Cove". I've read another one that I believe was called "The Angle Statue".
I preffer the doctors angels... (don't blink) I'm going to start posting those ones now. smile

Creepypasta

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
The Angel A few years ago, a mother and father decided they needed a break, so they wanted to head out for a night on the town. They called their most trusted babysitter. When the babysitter arrived, the two children were already fast asleep in bed. So the babysitter just got to sit around and make sure everything was okay with the children. Later that night, the babysitter got bored and went to watch TV, but she couldn’t watch it downstairs because they did not have cable downstairs (the parents didn’t want children watching too much garbage). So, she called them and asked them if she could watch cable in the parent’s room. Of course, the parents said it was ok, but the babysitter had one final request… she asked if she could cover up the angel statue outside the bedroom window with a blanket or cloth, at the very least close the blinds, because it made her nervous. The phone line was silent for a moment, and the father who was talking to the babysitter at the time said, “Take the children and get out of the house… we will call the police. We do not have an angel statue.”The police found all three of the house occupants dead within three minutes of the call. No angel staue was ever found.

Creepypasta

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Comicbook Girl" wrote:

How funny. I read that just a few days ago. smile I like Creepypasta. I haven't read to many ,but I've read pretty interesting ones. I think one was called "God's Mouth". I've read "The Cave" and "Candle Cove". I've read another one that I believe was called "The Angle Statue".
I preffer the doctors angels... (don't blink) I'm going to start posting those ones now. smile
Lulz. Is it strange that I actually didn't blink when I read that... O_O Hah. That reminds me of Doctor Who actually. X3 'Cause I remember that one episode.. You couldn't keep your eyes off of them or blink. If you did, they'd go after you. e_e It was really cool. Big Grin

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Creepypasta

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Comicbook Girl" wrote:

"ImSoOld" wrote:

"Comicbook Girl" wrote:

How funny. I read that just a few days ago. smile I like Creepypasta. I haven't read to many ,but I've read pretty interesting ones. I think one was called "God's Mouth". I've read "The Cave" and "Candle Cove". I've read another one that I believe was called "The Angle Statue".
Lulz. Is it strange that I actually didn't blink when I read that... O_O Hah. That reminds me of Doctor Who actually. X3 'Cause I remember that one episode.. You couldn't keep your eyes off of them or blink. If you did, they'd go after you. e_e It was really cool. Big Grin
two eps, oe of them was a two parter.  I liked the bisantian eps (the two parter) better than the sally sparrows one.. and they've got another angels ep comming out too!

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Another Random KW Chat Room

Another Random KW Chat Room

What anime are you watching?

WISH THE USER ABOVE YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What anime are you watching?

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos