Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
DancerNinjaCami
DancerNinjaCami
Star
Hey I'm Writing This Book Called The Sceptor Chronicles. My Friends, and Family Say It's Really Good And I Should Finish It. I'm On Chapter 2 But Here's Chapter 1 Page One. Chapter One The Signs: There it was. The dress I’d been dying to get. It was perfect for my solo. A light blue that complimented my skin tone. The darker blue sparkles at the bottom and around the chest to the shoulders. I could already picture myself doing each turn with it spinning around me softly. “Jamie!”  Carson yelled, and I snapped out my fantasy, as I still stared at the dress silently.“How long have I been standing here?” I asked Carson, finally turning to face him. I had to look up. He was a foot taller than me.“Five minutes.” He said looking down at me. He started to shake his head. “Why do you love this dress?” “It’s perfect how many times do I have to tell you? I wa-- need it for my lyrical solo.” I said to him seriously. Five minutes I thought. It was shorter than the last time. I was standing there for ten minutes. I heard Carson laugh. “What?” I stared at him confused.“Girls are always, so obsessed with clothes and shoes. ‘I want this, I need that!” Carson said being to laugh again.“Try telling Jessica that, and when you do tell me how it went.” I said glaring at him. He poked my nose.“Don’t be so uptight Pointey. Now where do you want to go?” He asked. Hmm, I thought, ‘What do I want to do?’. “Ice cream! Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream!” I said acting five all over again. Carson patted my head, and started to walk.As we walked into the ice cream shop I felt all eyes fall on me. I was the little girl whose mom drove an hour and 12 minutes just to dance. It wasn’t that I didn’t like dancing in, it was because my mom said my talent was too much for the small dance studio here. “What kind of ice cream do you want?” Carson asked. As if he didn’t know. We had been coming here since second grade.“Strawberry without strawberries.” I said poking him. While Carson got our ice cream I went and found a table. As I sat down I pulled out my phone and began to text. A few minutes later I began to hear a voice in the back of my head.She’s so Strange.On and on it kept repeating. I turned around to see if there was anyone behind me, there wasn’t. “Here you go.” Carson said interrupting my thoughts. Who could be talking to me? And me of all people?“Thanks.” I told Carson shaking the thought. He looked at me confused.

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
DancerNinjaCami
DancerNinjaCami
Star
(No Comments Frown ) Chapter 1 The Signs Page 2:But who could have been talking to me? No one in this town liked me. Well, Carson, but that doesn’t count. The voice wasn’t familiar, or was it?♦ ~ ♦ ~ ♦After Carson and I finished our ice cream, he drove me home. I huffed. I did not want to go in that death trap I called home. My sister and step brother were probably fighting.“Guess I’ll See ya, tomorrow Carson.” I said unbuckling my seat belt. I still didn’t want to get out.“See ya, tomorrow Jamie.” Carson said pushing my door open for me. I finally climbed out the car.“Please save me from this death trap tomorrow.” I pleaded to Carson. It was Sunday tomorrow he could possibly get me around two.“That I can do. See ya tomorrow.” He said I as closed the door. Yay! I’d have somewhere to be. I can’t stand being in that house for an entire 24 hours. When I walked into the house it was chaotic. My 12 year old sister, Mariah, was on top of our step brother, Justin. I tried to ignore the fact that Jessica was listening to music, and texting, but I couldn’t. I went over and pulled Mariah off of Justin. I have to admit that was not an easy task. “What were you two fighting about this time?” It was about the millionth time I said since Justin and Jessica had moved in with us. Justin started first.“Mariah started to annoy me, and when I tried to tell her to shut up she jumped on me!” Eyed Mariah, and she glared back at me. I could feel her story about to start. “That’s not what happened. I simply went to ask Justin for a pencil so I could do my homework, like a normal child. When he said I couldn’t use one, I walked over to his desk and took one. Then, he started whining like a baby saying, ‘Give it back! Give It Back!’. After he was done whining I walked downstairs to do my homework. Then he started again. I yelled, ‘Shut up’ and he’s like ‘You shut up!’, and that’s when I jumped on him.” she said taking a puff of breath when she was done. I rolled my eyes at the both of them and sent them to their rooms, like a parent would do. I pulled Jessica’s long black ponytail shouting her name. When I finished pulling she looked at me irritated. “What?” she asked obviously annoyed. This time I didn’t care. I was really ticked at her.“Why didn’t you stop Mariah and your brother  from fighting with each other?” I asked her pulling her ponytail for the fun of it.“They looked like they were having fun.” she simply said. I almost hit her, but that wouldn’t be the right thing to do. Instead, I started up the steps when Jessica called me.“Jamie!” she shouted. I turned around to face her. Now I was the one irritated. Which was never a good sign.“What?” I called to her. I was halfway up the steps. I held onto the banister tightly.

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
Black Unicorn101_2221729 Lock
Black Unicorn101_2221729
Star
You're Good At Writing. Thumbs Up Cami!

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
music2529
music2529
Star
what didi need 2 look at hun?

I Wub Justin Bieber And I Wub Harry Styles More Tho!

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
Black Unicorn101_2221729
Star

"music2529" wrote:

what didi need 2 look at hun?
The Forum Post. Read The Story. xD

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
DancerNinjaCami
DancerNinjaCami
Star

"Black Unicorn101" wrote:

You're Good At Writing. Thumbs Up Cami!
Thanks Brandon!

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
music2529
music2529
Star
ook i read it babe (as a sister) what ur point

I Wub Justin Bieber And I Wub Harry Styles More Tho!

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
DancerNinjaCami
DancerNinjaCami
Star
#9933CC 

"music2529" wrote:

Would You Comment On My Story?

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
DancerNinjaCami
DancerNinjaCami
Star

"music2529" wrote:

Can Yhu Comment On My Story?

The Sceptor Chronicles

Posted By:
Black Unicorn101_2221729
Star
I Already Did.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Would you like to dance on jumping castles ??

They won't let me be free

Naruto

latest videos