Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Awesome Books!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
Hey everyone! Does anyone know of a book that is: Thick Fun Exciting and AWESOME? I need thick, enteryaining books because I've been breezing througgh my others. Any ideas?

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Awesome Books!

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH Racso and the Rats of NIMH

Jeffery and Darrel

Awesome Books!

Posted By:
SunshineBeauty
SunshineBeauty
StarStarStarStar
I've never heard of the Rasco one! Thanks!

Hi! Welcome to my signature!If you make me upset I'm gonna argue...I can be sassy but sweet,too! I'm a Christian so I will argue about that, too!I love role plays and stories so if you want someone to read/comment message me! I add almost everyone to my friends so add me!
I love people! I'm almost out of space so:
Live
Laugh
Love
I ♥ you as you!

Awesome Books!

Posted By:
purplesing
purplesing
StarStarStarStar
Veronica Ganz IdaB Dork Diaries Tales From A NOT So Graceful Ice Princess Everything For A Dog  Freedom Crossing

Add Me smile

Okay? Okay.

Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle

Awesome Books!

Posted By:
choco.luv
choco.luv
StarStarStarStar
Hmmmmmm..... let's see: 1.No Passengers Beyond This Point,Gennifer Choldenko                                                 2.The Summer Before Boys, Nora Raleigh Baskin                                                 3.The Secret Garden, Frances Hodgson Burnett version                                                 4.The Summer of Moonlight Secrets, Dannette Haworth.                                                 5.Charlotte's Web, E.B.White                                                                                 AND                                                 6.Harriet the Spy, Loise Fitzugh   These books were sort of hard for me, but I read them in 5th grade.Still they are very interesting.I actually fell in love with some of these books.And most of them are fat and big!Well i hope you take my suggestions!  Big Grin                                                  

I AM CHOCO.LUV AND I APROVE OF THIS FORUM POST!
OHHHHHHHH!

THIS FORUM IS CERTIFIED AWESOME! DON'T BELEIVE ME, CHECK OUT THE STAMP!

OH YEAH!

Awesome Books!

Posted By:
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
StarStarStarStar
The Alex Rider Series - Anthony Horowitz smile

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop

Awesome Books!

Posted By:
technodude5000
technodude5000
StarStarStar
Doctor Proctor's Fart Powder

Technodude5000

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

13 and pregnant?!

cats vs dogs

bronies pegasisters and other users please...

latest videos