Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Books and Comics
Love to read? Chat here with others that do as well. Your fave authors, characters, books, series or even your fave comic book!

Writing

Posted By:
PuppyLoveRocks11
PuppyLoveRocks11
Star
Anyone want to write a story. I can tipe you a story one day.

Writing

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
anne wept into her soft pillow. she thought to herself  it's not fair. She had never thought their was any worse news in the world. Her father had died.
it was hard, being the fifth of six children. her mother was going to have a seveth child.
anne was a genius, prodigy- she was good at EVERYTHING. on friday, her mother said,' i've decided to let u stay at someone else's house for a while.  u this know this person, and u'll be great friends." later that day, she was shocked to find out that she was staying at her crushes home!(her crushes name was jake.)her crush had an older brother, julian.

okay, do u like it so far?? should i continue????

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writing

Posted By:
Manjari825
Manjari825
StarStarStarStar
he stared at me, then said,' oh..um..hi." anne smiled gently, and then brought all her luggage. as soon as she saw his house, she gasped. it was so beautiful, and the  designs were so intricate.

I'm Manjari825, and I'm a girl. My pet peeve is my friends being bugged or bothered. But I'm a book nerd. I read plenty if books- from Canterwood Crest to Hunger Games to Harry Potter, Percy Jackson-I've read A LOT. I love to talk and chat so message me anytime.
percy jackson, harry potter, and every book rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writing

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Um, hi?

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

Writing

Posted By:
Yummi62
Yummi62
StarStarStar
I'm writing a story called the Victim and its a bout a girl is bullied by her teacher its a weird twist rather than the students bullying her its the teacher but i don't know wat else to write?!

gUmMy BeAr LoVeR a.k.a Yummi ^.^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What is behind you?

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

Freak Show?!?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos