Back left
Back right

I've been looking forward to gain muscles in my life.

Celebs cartoon
Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Hi, i'm  just one ordinary 13 year old out here, yes i am young, yes you may be just looking at a random post. But, one advise I have been asking myself is that since when I was a kid, I used to be skinny, now im still skinny. When I look at myself, it's just not the right one, and I don't like the way it is. I've been looking forward to be a different person than being a skinny person. Being skinny is like a stick, and I feel useless. I always wanted to look different in the future.

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Same here. I am 17½ year old and I don't go to gym or exercise regularly but I'm not that skinny . I am not a body builder but I have seen changes in my body from 2015 when I'm 15. My body changed and I started gaining muscles , broader shoulder , chest and facial hair. Testosterone plays a vital role here. You don't have to worry , you're just 13 yo , and in the coming year you'll not remain this skinny. You need not have to worry. ._. do your homework now !

Cut my veins out , I'll bleed Liverpool red ~

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\Worried ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity