Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

get a life and play video games that are rated m

Posted By:
edgar45tk
edgar45tk
StarStarStar
lets play video games that are rated m like cod bo 2 and Battledfield . stop playing cards and get to console s like a ps3,xbox360,and a pc . be mature and stop with these card .you think your coolSmile Nose and you will have more friends.theirs a 90% of kids playing rated m and video game Smile Nose

Posted By:
cinnabonman
cinnabonman
StarStarStarStar
Well your rant has made me sad  Frown

Hello my name is
cinnabonman logo
And I like GIF's
awesome cat trick
mario dance party
dog fail
awesome ds collection
See some cinnabon pictures and more GIFs on my bio.

Posted By:
Masterzero4
Masterzero4
StarStarStarStarStar

"edgar45tk" wrote:

lets play video games that are rated m like cod bo 2 and Battledfield . stop playing cards and get to console s like a ps3,xbox360,and a pc . be mature and stop with these card .you think your coolSmile Nose and you will have more friends.theirs a 90% of kids playing rated m and video game Smile Nose
Actually Rated M games can cause violence and I don't think anyone would want a friend who could attack them at any point in time. and Xbox 360 and Play Station 3 aren't just consoles that are played just for War Games and other rated M games.

Masterzero4 new logo A Very Good Band. The Beatles are a great band.

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar

"Masterzero4" wrote:

"edgar45tk" wrote:

Actually Rated M games can cause violence and I don't think anyone would want a friend who could attack them at any point in time. and Xbox 360 and Play Station 3 aren't just consoles that are played just for War Games and other rated M games.
^^This! And really,children under that age should not be playing M games! -_- (Kids these days...)

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
I HATE cod.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
wow.... what a stupid rant. why would you want to play m-rated games when your 9 to 13 years old? and the fact that you'll have more friends is wrong to. most likely your friends will be affected by these games anyway. plus playing m rated games does not give you a life. I wonder what the world is coming to these days

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

wow.... what a stupid rant. why would you want to play m-rated games when your 9 to 13 years old? and the fact that you'll have more friends is wrong to. most likely your friends will be affected by these games anyway. plus playing m rated games does not give you a life. I wonder what the world is coming to these days

Exactly.

Check out this thread on KW

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Hah, wow, you think M rated games are better?
First off, those games you just mentioned are terrible, they are unoriginal, have terrible gameplay, and the overall community of little kids are annoying. The games are probably the worst.

Also, consoles, you do know card games came before consoles, right? You should actually appreciate the fact that card games were the first original games (along with board games and other old fashioned games)

And, your only 12, you shouldn't be PLAYING m rated games, your parents must not supervise your gaming or something if they let you play a video game that violent, why didn't they read what the game was about before they bought it?

Furthermore, your being a hypocrite by telling these people that they "think there cool" your the one who thinks your all that because your play unoriginal video games. Also, be mature? You serious? Your being a hypocrite once again, if you were mature, your wouldn't be posting this thread or you would be using proper grammar and NOT being a hypocrite.
Anyways, just because "90%" of kids play M rated games does not mean other people have to.

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
DerRitter
DerRitter
StarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Hah, wow, you think M rated games are better?

First off, those games you just mentioned are terrible, they are unoriginal, have terrible gameplay, and the overall community of little kids are annoying. The games are probably the worst.

Also, consoles, you do know card games came before consoles, right? You should actually appreciate the fact that card games were the first original games (along with board games and other old fashioned games)

And, your only 12, you shouldn't be PLAYING m rated games, your parents must not supervise your gaming or something if they let you play a video game that violent, why didn't they read what the game was about before they bought it?

Furthermore, your being a hypocrite by telling these people that they "think there cool" your the one who thinks your all that because your play unoriginal video games. Also, be mature? You serious? Your being a hypocrite once again, if you were mature, your wouldn't be posting this thread or you would be using proper grammar and NOT being a hypocrite.

Anyways, just because "90%" of kids play M rated games does not mean other people have to.

Signature

Posted By:
-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow;
StarStarStarStar
Rated M Games are not better. If you're 12 you shouldn't be playing Call of Duty anyway. Plus you're not even old enough for rated T for teen games.
So how about you just stick to Rated C (Child) games (which I do recommended for you), Rated E, and Rated E,10 and older. M'Kay?

91 friend requests how dandy
can u guys like staph sending me friend requests

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Skittles or Nutella

Skittles or Nutella

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

Watcha Watching (2014)

What Do You Order At McDonalds?

Skittles or Nutella

latest videos