×
Back left
Back right

get a life and play video games that are rated m

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 30

lets play video games that are rated m like cod bo 2 and Battledfield . stop playing cards and get to console s like a ps3,xbox360,and a pc . be mature and stop with these card .you think your coolSmile Nose and you will have more friends.theirs a 90% of kids playing rated m and video game Smile Nose


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 281

Well your rant has made me sad  Frown

Hello my name is
cinnabonman logo
And I like GIF's
awesome cat trick
mario dance party
dog fail
awesome ds collection
See some cinnabon pictures and more GIFs on my bio.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"edgar45tk" wrote:

lets play video games that are rated m like cod bo 2 and Battledfield . stop playing cards and get to console s like a ps3,xbox360,and a pc . be mature and stop with these card .you think your coolSmile Nose and you will have more friends.theirs a 90% of kids playing rated m and video game Smile Nose
Actually Rated M games can cause violence and I don't think anyone would want a friend who could attack them at any point in time. and Xbox 360 and Play Station 3 aren't just consoles that are played just for War Games and other rated M games.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Masterzero4" wrote:



"edgar45tk" wrote:


lets play video games that are rated m like cod bo 2 and Battledfield . stop playing cards and get to console s like a ps3,xbox360,and a pc . be mature and stop with these card .you think your coolSmile Nose and you will have more friends.theirs a 90% of kids playing rated m and video game Smile Nose
Actually Rated M games can cause violence and I don't think anyone would want a friend who could attack them at any point in time. and Xbox 360 and Play Station 3 aren't just consoles that are played just for War Games and other rated M games.
^^This! And really,children under that age should not be playing M games! -_- (Kids these days...)

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I HATE cod.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 9211

wow.... what a stupid rant. why would you want to play m-rated games when your 9 to 13 years old? and the fact that you'll have more friends is wrong to. most likely your friends will be affected by these games anyway. plus playing m rated games does not give you a life. I wonder what the world is coming to these days

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shae508" wrote:

wow.... what a stupid rant. why would you want to play m-rated games when your 9 to 13 years old? and the fact that you'll have more friends is wrong to. most likely your friends will be affected by these games anyway. plus playing m rated games does not give you a life. I wonder what the world is coming to these days

Exactly.

An anti productive wannabe


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

Hah, wow, you think M rated games are better?
First off, those games you just mentioned are terrible, they are unoriginal, have terrible gameplay, and the overall community of little kids are annoying. The games are probably the worst.

Also, consoles, you do know card games came before consoles, right? You should actually appreciate the fact that card games were the first original games (along with board games and other old fashioned games)

And, your only 12, you shouldn't be PLAYING m rated games, your parents must not supervise your gaming or something if they let you play a video game that violent, why didn't they read what the game was about before they bought it?

Furthermore, your being a hypocrite by telling these people that they "think there cool" your the one who thinks your all that because your play unoriginal video games. Also, be mature? You serious? Your being a hypocrite once again, if you were mature, your wouldn't be posting this thread or you would be using proper grammar and NOT being a hypocrite.
Anyways, just because "90%" of kids play M rated games does not mean other people have to.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"NachozRule" wrote:

Hah, wow, you think M rated games are better?

First off, those games you just mentioned are terrible, they are unoriginal, have terrible gameplay, and the overall community of little kids are annoying. The games are probably the worst.


Also, consoles, you do know card games came before consoles, right? You should actually appreciate the fact that card games were the first original games (along with board games and other old fashioned games)


And, your only 12, you shouldn't be PLAYING m rated games, your parents must not supervise your gaming or something if they let you play a video game that violent, why didn't they read what the game was about before they bought it?


Furthermore, your being a hypocrite by telling these people that they "think there cool" your the one who thinks your all that because your play unoriginal video games. Also, be mature? You serious? Your being a hypocrite once again, if you were mature, your wouldn't be posting this thread or you would be using proper grammar and NOT being a hypocrite.

Anyways, just because "90%" of kids play M rated games does not mean other people have to.

 

Signature


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Rated M Games are not better. If you're 12 you shouldn't be playing Call of Duty anyway. Plus you're not even old enough for rated T for teen games.
So how about you just stick to Rated C (Child) games (which I do recommended for you), Rated E, and Rated E,10 and older. M'Kay?

91 friend requests how dandy
can u guys like staph sending me friend requests


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity