Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

rate my yugioh deck please

Posted By:
kaleb7_511188 Lock
kaleb7_511188
StarStar
Medusa Worm ATK/500 DEF/600: Effect Monster
Return from the different Dimension: Trap
Black Illusion Ritual:Ritual Magic
Relinquished ATK/0 DEF/0:Ritual Effect Monster
Elemental Hero Blade edge ATK/2600 DEF/1800:Effect Monster
Change of HeartDazedpell
Malevolent Nuzzler:Equip Magic
Jar of Greed:Trap
Magical Hats:Trap
Man-Eater Bug ATK/450 DEF/600:Effect Monster
Pitch-Black Warwolf ATK/1600 DEF/600:Effect Monster
Shadow SpellBig Frownontinuous Trap
Despair From the Dark ATK/2800 DEF/3000:Effect Monster
Blue Eyes White Dragon ATK/3000 DEF/2500:Normal Monster
Dian Keto the Cure MasterDazedpell
FissureDazedpell
FissureDazedpell
FissureDazedpell
Trap Hole:Trap
A Hero Emerges:Trap
Exxod, Master of The Guard ATK/0 DEF/4000:Effect Monster
Armed Dragon LV5 ATK/2400 DEF/1700:Effect Monster
Guardian Sphinx ATK/1700 DEF/2400:Effect Monster
Shift:Trap
Pot of GreedDazedpell
Jar of GreedDazedpell
Slifer the Sky Dragon ATK/X000 DEF/X000Big Grinivine Monster
Ritual Weapon:Equip Spell
De-SpellDazedpell
Criosphinx ATK/1200 DEF/2400:Effect Monster
Fusion Weapon:Equip Spell
Penguin Soldier ATK/750 DEF/500:Effect Monster
Mechanical Hound ATK/2800 DEF/1500:Effect Monster
" " " " " " " " " " " "
Monster RebornDazedpell
Obelisk the Tormentor ATK/4000 DEF/4000Big Grinivine Monster
The Winged Dragon of Ra ATK/??? DEF/???Big Grinivine Monster
Waboku:Trap
Dark Magician ATK/2500 DEF/2100:Normal Monster:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted By:
ShetenshiSenshi-l Lock
ShetenshiSenshi-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 1/4/2007 9:03:54 PM
Author:kaleb7
Medusa Worm ATK/500 DEF/600: Effect Monster

Return from the different Dimension: Trap

Black Illusion Ritual:Ritual Magic

Relinquished ATK/0 DEF/0:Ritual Effect Monster

Elemental Hero Blade edge ATK/2600 DEF/1800:Effect Monster

Change of HeartDazedpell

Malevolent Nuzzler:Equip Magic

Magical Hats:Trap

Man-Eater Bug ATK/450 DEF/600:Effect Monster

Pitch-Black Warwolf ATK/1600 DEF/600:Effect Monster

Shadow SpellBig Frownontinuous Trap

Despair From the Dark ATK/2800 DEF/3000:Effect Monster

Blue Eyes White Dragon ATK/3000 DEF/2500:Normal Monster

Dian Keto the Cure MasterDazedpell

FissureDazedpell

FissureDazedpell

FissureDazedpell

A Hero Emerges:Trap

Exxod, Master of The Guard ATK/0 DEF/4000:Effect Monster

Armed Dragon LV5 ATK/2400 DEF/1700:Effect Monster

Guardian Sphinx ATK/1700 DEF/2400:Effect Monster

Shift:Trap

Pot of GreedDazedpell

Jar of GreedDazedpell

Slifer the Sky Dragon ATK/X000 DEF/X000Big Grinivine Monster

Ritual Weapon:Equip Spell

De-SpellDazedpell

Criosphinx ATK/1200 DEF/2400:Effect Monster

Fusion Weapon:Equip Spell

Penguin Soldier ATK/750 DEF/500:Effect Monster

Mechanical Hound ATK/2800 DEF/1500:Effect Monster

'' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''

Monster RebornDazedpell

Obelisk the Tormentor ATK/4000 DEF/4000Big Grinivine Monster

The Winged Dragon of Ra ATK/??? DEF/???Big Grinivine Monster

Waboku:Trap

Dark Magician ATK/2500 DEF/2100:Normal Monster:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

0/10. 2/10 if you dump the god cards. The god cards are illegal for play. They are mere collectors items. Get rid of them. Also, you rely on too many high level monsters. Makes your deck too slow. Get more 4 star 1700+ attackers. Get rid of Relinquished. Ritual monsters are way too slow to get into play. A decent player would destroy you before you even got a chance to play them.

Focus more on speed, not raw power.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LaVey''s "9 Satanic Statements", a philosophical outline to defining Satanism, were as follows:

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all.
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
9. Satan has been the b

Posted By:
horsejo_729810 Lock
horsejo_729810
StarStarStarStar
4/10
smile

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

My sister spoild my perfect sig. It is in repair right now.

Posted By:
Kay_girl
Kay_girl
Star
god cards are collecter items now if u have alot sell them in about 10 years , who knows u may get big bucks!!!

Posted By:
ShetenshiSenshi-l Lock
ShetenshiSenshi-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 2/19/2007 8:31:01 PM
Author:
god cards are collecter items now if u have alot sell them in about 10 years , who knows u may get big bucks!!!

In a few years, they''ll be worthless. You will never sell them for "big bucks". Remember Pokemon? Remember the outragous prices Charizard was going for? Remember how expensive those cards once were? Now you can get them for dirt cheap. Yu-Gi-Oh will be the same way in a few years. Nothing lasts forever. Besides, everyone who plays the ACTUAL card game using the real rules and the ban/restricted list knows that the god cards are a horrible waste of the cardboard they were printed on. For one, the backings of the god cards are colored differently from a real card. In a real duel, all your card backs must be the same color. They also have a lineof text that says "This card is illegal for play." Also, 2 out of the 3 don''t even have attacks, and they don''t even have effects printed on them.

Any card that cannot be used in official play is worthless. I''ll take a playset of Skull Servants over the god cards anyday. Save your money and buy Structure Decks and booster packs. At least then you''d have a good, legal deck to duel with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LaVey''s "9 Satanic Statements", a philosophical outline to defining Satanism, were as follows:

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence.
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams.
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit.
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates.
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek.
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires.
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development," has become the most vicious animal of all.
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
9. Satan has been the b

Posted By:
Students
Students
StarStarStar
This deck is ridiculous...

Posted By:
Students
Students
StarStarStar

"ShetenshiSenshi" wrote:

Author:

In a few years, they''ll be worthless. You will never sell them for "big bucks". Remember Pokemon? Remember the outragous prices Charizard was going for? Remember how expensive those cards once were? Now you can get them for dirt cheap. Yu-Gi-Oh will be the same way in a few years. Nothing lasts forever. Besides, everyone who plays the ACTUAL card game using the real rules and the ban/restricted list knows that the god cards are a horrible waste of the cardboard they were printed on. For one, the backings of the god cards are colored differently from a real card. In a real duel, all your card backs must be the same color. They also have a lineof text that says "This card is illegal for play." Also, 2 out of the 3 don''t even have attacks, and they don''t even have effects printed on them.

Any card that cannot be used in official play is worthless. I''ll take a playset of Skull Servants over the god cards anyday. Save your money and buy Structure Decks and booster packs. At least then you''d have a good, legal deck to duel with.

Just so you know, there is an Obleisk the Tormentor Effect card that isn't banned, it's awesome.

Posted By:
YugiohDuelist1
YugiohDuelist1
StarStarStarStar

"Students" wrote:

"ShetenshiSenshi" wrote:

Author:

Just so you know, there is an Obleisk the Tormentor Effect card that isn't banned, it's awesome.
i agree

meh

Posted By:
novamaster1234
novamaster1234
Star
uuhhhh maybe you should read my post on how to make a super deck 3/10 4/10 if you get rid of the god cards 5/10 if you get rid of blue eyes it may seem like a great card, but believe me, marshmallon can be way better and he has only 300 atk and 400 def! well my point is dont use normal or divine cards because god cards are breaking rules and blue eyes is breaking common sense and space your "S's" away from your ":'s" so it doesn't come out like thisDazed

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
for starters god cards illigeal to much high level cards and just give up on exotia

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What book are you currently reading?