Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

The yu-gi-oh rocks fan club

Posted By:
rockerteam13-l Lock
rockerteam13-l
StarStar
I got this new fan club for anyone that think yu-gi-oh rocks so if you like yu-gi-oh post hear to join.

Posted By:
the best out there Lock
the best out there
StarStarStar
yeah I like yu-gi-oh...I am also the best doolest in gilmercounty and probollythe best in georgia. what about you? if I gave you the names of my yugioh cards in my deck....could you rate my deck for me? its hard to find somebody that wants to dool me...wonts I beat them once they usually try 3 times afterwords and no more. would you like to try to beat me in a dule?

it's gonna take more then a broken heart, more then a nightmare of you, more then a nuclar bomb, to stop me from getting you.

Posted By:
YugiohDuelist1
YugiohDuelist1
StarStarStarStar
I luv yugioh. Well, i dont love it. That would be weird. I like it. Anyways, do you want to duel?

meh

Posted By:
YugiohDuelist1
YugiohDuelist1
StarStarStarStar
Its hard for me too. My friend used to duel but now he quit for some reason. And he mostly has fake yugioh cards. So im commenting for anyone to duel me. PLEASE. i dont have any tournaments in my area and no card tour or whatever that thing is, but i really want to duel SOMEBODY. If you cant you can show me how to duel online. If you cant do that either than thx for helping.

meh

Posted By:
YugiohDuelist1
YugiohDuelist1
StarStarStarStar

"rockerteam13" wrote:

I got this new fan club for anyone that think yu-gi-oh rocks so if you like yu-gi-oh post hear to join.

Me too. My friend used to play but he quit for some reason. And he has a bunch of fakes.Please. I need to duel SOMEBODY. Nobody duels exept my other friend. But he hardly brings his yugioh cards. I dont know what to do! I looked for tournaments on the computer but there is hardly. If you cant do that then can you get me to online duel?f you cant do that either then thx for helping

meh

Posted By:
YugiohDuelist1
YugiohDuelist1
StarStarStarStar
soory i posted twice

meh

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

I'm chewing gum!!!!

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Book Suggestions?

latest videos