Kw-logo-holiday

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

Yu-Gi-Oh: how to make a super deck

Posted By:
novamaster1234
novamaster1234
Star
Hi Peepz, this is a thread on how to make a super deck. Tip #1: Do not use normal cards. I repeat, do not use normal cards. This does include "Blue Eyes White Dragon" and other cards too because seriously, i know other people on the show use it and it almost always seems to go good with it but they dont follow the rules and their strategy is to hope they get the card they want. So dont use yellow cards.(Note that this does not apply if you have cards like solidarity which uses normal cards or if you have things like blue eyes ultimate dragon). Tip #2: make sure you have between 45 and 40 cards, this makes it easier to draw your best cards and smash your opponent with them. Tip #3: if you have huge tribute monsters make sure you can actually use them otherwise they just sit in your hand the whole game and become dead cards which means you should just take them out of your deck quickly. Tip #4: make sure you have at least 1 way to avoid paying tributes so you can have heaps of monsters on the field this will work charms for things like Five Headed Dragon and other cards similar. Tip #5: really think about the cards in your deck dont just throw random cards that you think are good, you can make sure you have good cards by practise dueling a few times before you enter any tournaments or competitions. Tip#6 make sure your cards all work together. This is called having good synergy an example of this is the structure deck the lost sanctuary. Tip #7 no more than 20 monsters in your deck. More than 20 monsters gives you a 50% chance of giving you a full hand of monsters which will ruin your synergy and will let your deck down. these are all the tips i know on how to make a super deck but, i will update it with some new tips now and then. Hope I helped Big Grin

Posted By:
bb boy_1035893 Lock
bb boy_1035893
StarStarStar
Tip #7: Go oldschool :L I have a blue eyes deck and remain undefeated. its not a bad card you just need lots of cards that can get it to your hand quickly and a good backup of spells and traps. I find it really easy now to summon blue eyes shinning dragon which is a beast of a card.

Because you know im right :P

Posted By:
novamaster1234
novamaster1234
Star
maybe i should edit it

Posted By:
bb boy_1035893 Lock
bb boy_1035893
StarStarStar
maybe you should :L although ive seen other decks like mine but they dont work at all for some reason so its a bit hit and miss

Because you know im right :P

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
its ok to have 60 cards in your deck and you should have a side deck and that means a deck with 20 cards or less if you run out of cards in your main deck

Posted By:
mganess01
mganess01
Star
The real good fusion card is dragon-knight draco-equiste. all you need is a warrior type and a dragon syncro like iron chain dragon

mganess01 smile

Posted By:
mganess01
mganess01
Star
side decks can only have 15 cards

mganess01 smile

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
I agree with nova master because what use does normal cards do no effects and all and blue eyes is just a waste of money to get the card and a waste to tribute a lot You know I'm right : P Want proof check out my undefeated deck it is in forums in card games titled best yugioh deck ever Ps. Machine decks work really good

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

fav books/genres!-moved

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

my heart broke when she said it

latest videos