Kw-halloween-logo-small

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

my dark magician deck

Posted By:
bewd
bewd
Star
I recently made a dark magician deck that has beaten everyone i know at least one please rate it.                    3X dark magician            2X dark magician girl            time wizard            dark sage             dark eradicator warlock             dark paladin             buster blader             magicians valkeria              sangan                witch of the black forest               chaos command magician               dark magician knight                cybernetic magician                mysterious puppeteer               2X skilled white magician                ebon magician curran               2X rapid fire magician                chaos sorcerer              breaker the magical warrior             magician of faith             old vindictive magician             mystical elf               white magician pikeru             earthbound immortal wiraqocha rasca           ancient forest           magical hats        mystic box            dark magic attack           dark magic curtain           metamorphosis         torrential tribute            call of the haunted            legacy of yata garasu            mystical space typhoon           windstorm of etaqua            magic cylinder          spellbinding circle           dimensional prison             bottomless trap hole            graceful charity              change of heart               swords of revealing light                 monster reborn              pikerus circle of enchantment            ring of destruction                 knights title

my dark magician deck

Posted By:
Jordanthejedi
Jordanthejedi
StarStarStar
metamorphisis is illiegal take out the earthbund immortal and add megamorph

my dark magician deck

Posted By:
bewd
bewd
Star
I also made a sacred beast deck and a light and darkness dragon deck.  i'll post them when i get a chance

my dark magician deck

Posted By:
Coraline Dark
Coraline Dark
StarStar
WOW! I've got a zombie deck. My cards- smashing ground, souls of the forgotten, creature swap, pyramid turtle, sasuke samurai #2, renge the gatekeeper of dark world, magical stone excavation, ribbon of rebirth, pot of avarice, royal keepers, acrobat monkey, wattmole, dian keto the cure master, card destruction, pixie knight, card of safe return, shrink, driving snow, bottomless trap hole, gernia, light of intervention, call of the mummy, burning land, prohibition, magical arm shield, patrician of darkness, dust tornado, cold wave, malevolent mech-goku en, precious cards from beyond, master kyonshee, paladin of the cursed dragon, waboku, plague wolf, red eyes zombie dragon, getsu fuhma, spell shattering arrow, ryu kokki, and queen's bodyguard.

Believe in yourself no matter what happens to you.

my dark magician deck

Posted By:
girlbell53
girlbell53
Star
wow

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos