Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Card Games
Yu-Gi-Oh, Magic, Pokemon, DBZ - you name it, you can talk about it here in the trading card forum.

What do you think of My SpellCaster Deck Yugioh

Posted By:
McSkillin103
McSkillin103
Star
Based off of Spellcaster's Judgement Deck But this new deck has a burn strategy and is tournament legal (8-14-12) Monster Cards 21 Dark Eradicator Warlock Dark Magician Of Chaos (If your competing in a tournament don't use this card) Mythical Beast Cereberus x2 Dark Magician x2 Dark Magician Girl Gemini Elf x2 Skilled Dark Magician x2 Apprentice Magician Chaos Command Magician Breaker the Magical Warrior Royal Magical Library Tsukuyomi Chaos Sorcerer White Magician Pikeru Blast Magician Ebon Magician Curran Rapid-Fire Magician Jinzo Spell Cards 16 1x Monster Reborn Mystical Space Typhoon Nobleman of Crossout 2x Swords of Revealing Light Mage Power Heavy Storm Diffusion Wave-Motion Reload Dark Magic Attack Spell Absorption Lightning Vortex x2 Magical Dimension Mystic Box Nightmare's Steelcage Trap Cards 10 Royal Decree Magical Hats Call of the Haunted Spell Shield Type-8 Pitch-Black Power Stone Divine Wrath Magic Cylinder Tower of Babel 2x Magic Jammer This Deck focuses on summoning Dark Magician, then special summoning Dark Eradicator Warlock.  Once Normal Spell Cards are activated, Dark Eradicator Warlock inflicts 1000 LP to your opponent, no matter which player activates the spell card.

Posted By:
carguy30 Lock
carguy30
Star
Nice! Yu-gi-oh duels are really fun, haha. I don't have any decks created, but i have a lot of different cards.

Posted By:
Luna9966
Luna9966
StarStarStar
Would anyone recommend playing Yugioh?

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES!

Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

latest videos