Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

The Next Big Celeb

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
My character is a new Celebrity in the U.S.A and she is already a bigger hit than 1 Direction! (thats not hard lol ) So she travels all around the world fighting the camera's and fans but she finds a group of kids ( EVERYONE ELSE ) that she really becomes good friends with and she decides they can travel with her in her limo and tour bus. ( this is the profile for you guys )

Name:
Looks:                                ( PLEASE NO PICTURES )
Personality:
Style:          ( as in like what you like to wear )
Other:

( THATS YOURS THIS IS MINE:   )

Name: Rebel Candy Soho
Looks: Long blonde curly hair, freckles, skinny, tan skin.
Personality: Brat, Diva, Nice to some people, strange, awkward sometimes, mean if you get her really angry.
Talent: Singing and Dancing
Places she has been to: Paris, everywhere in the U.S.A, and Asia.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

The Next Big Celeb

Posted By:
Eemafin
Eemafin
StarStar
Name: Kirsten Rae Styles
Looks: Well, being the sister of Harry Styles, she got curly hair, blueish eyes and a cute smile
Personality: Shy, Sweet, Caring, Bookworm, Always Positive (Other traits develop sooner into the RP)

Style: Tomboyish and nerdy, so cute ties, geeky outfits, oversized glasses, jeans, tank tops, etc
Other: Her talent is Singing and Dancing and Riding, she tours with 1D, being HS's sister and all

Crush: Niall Horan

-Tonight let's get some, and live while we're young-
-Cos I'm 0 to 60 in 3.5, baby you got the keys, shut up and drive-
-Your just a fantasy girl, It's an impossible world-
-We don't like them, Keep it moving, here comes, come the weekend-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos