Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Teen Choice Awards (ADVANCED ROLEPLAYERS ONLY!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Beware!! this roleplay with probably only last 3 weeks it just a little side roleplay for fun!)

These teens aren't just regular teens. Their teen sensations! From acting or singing or dancing or producing or derecting these teens have one of these talents. Each teen gets an invite to stay at a wonderful hotela month before the teen choice awards. There is drama and and friendships and of course..romances

Rules

1. No godmodding
2. Dnt tlk l!ke d!s
3. This is for advanced roleplayers so dont be mad when you are rejecting it just meens you can roleplay but you can improve it with your fantastic skillssss
4. There needs to be lots drama
5. I dont really care if you cuss

~Form

Name:
Talent:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(can you show me an example of how you roleplay please)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cacey *Cece* Weaver
Talent: Singing, guitar player(acoustic and electric)
Looks: anime okay?
Personality: She's a perfect mixture of tomboy, skater, and emo.. She just loves to do anything fun
Other: Eh.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
can i join?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Anqer
Anqer
StarStarStar
May I join?

example: Daya walked through the aisles of the library. her mind wasn't on a specific book, just a specific genre: romance. Yes, romance. it was one of the many things people didn't know Daya enjoyed. Even most of her childhood friends back at her hometown of Phoenix, Arizona didn't know. She meant to tell them, but as always, she was struck with shyness. Her timidness could get out of hand at times. It keeps her for doing social activities and being self-kept. however, she didn't want to be that. She felt selfish at times because she never told anybody about things. It wasn't like she didn't want to say anything! it just never slipped out of her mouth. Daya caught her eye on a book and pulled it on by the spine. yes, it was a romantic novel. It was labeled "The Luxe". It appeared to be interesting, so Daya walked towards her old seat, but was put to a halt when she saw another girl sitting in the middle of the aisle. She cringed awkwardly and opened her mouth to say hello, but to no avail: No words came out of her mouth. Daya carried her weight on her shoulders and simply bypassed her over to her original seat. this is how Daya lived every day at school. Her school days were mainly ignoring others and keeping quiet. She didn't want to be much of a disturbance to her fellow students and teachers. Her true persona was much louder than her shown-side. "That loud girl" is not what Daya wanted to be known for. They'd think all she causes is trouble.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(you both may)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Eemafin
Eemafin
StarStar
Can I join?

Name: Katanya Ross
Talent: Singing
##### ##### ##### ####, #### #### ############-#########.####
Personality: Smart, funny, tomboy, bossy, nice, social butterfly
Other: N/A

-Tonight let's get some, and live while we're young-
-Cos I'm 0 to 60 in 3.5, baby you got the keys, shut up and drive-
-Your just a fantasy girl, It's an impossible world-
-We don't like them, Keep it moving, here comes, come the weekend-

Posted By:
cherryblossombird
cherryblossombird
Star
Name: alise maye / tyler mink
Talent: prima ballerina / actor & vocalist of the band "close"
Looks: long brown, curly hair, large muddy green eyes, golden skin, very slender / short blonde hair, icy blue eyes, pale skin, toned body.
Personality: quiet, hardworking, a free spirit, untameable, creative / loud, happy, confident, a little annoying, funny
Other: example:
tyler moved through the crowd confidently, stopping to smile every so often at an adoring fan or to sign a outstretched arm. he was completely in his element, and the golden boy knew it, tossing his head as a pretty show pony might and talking in a loud, happy voice. he was excited. the drama of the night was getting to his bandmates- you could see it in the shaking shoulders and closed eyes. but somehow, tyler was still floating along on his special little cloud of contempt.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lacey Smith
Talent: Dancing
Looks: 
Perso: She's your normal teenage girl who loves to smile and laugh. She can brighten up anyones day and find the bright side in any situation. She is very bubbly and out-going. She's very cheeky and funny, slighty sarcastic. She isn't afraid to speack her mind is very open minded
Other: She's from England so she has an accent

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

the name's bunny

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

latest videos