Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Welcome To The Band (Closed)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I please be the manager?  Oh, and shining bright! Big Grin

Yeah! Just fill out the form! ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jayfeather1999" wrote:

Form: Shining Bright

Name: Stacie Kosher

Looks (anime only!):

Personality: loud and angry (for now) actually really sensitive

Instrument: Drums

Why you love music: it calms her down and reminds her of her uncle

other: Stacie has lived with her uncle as long as she could remember.. well besides him getting in and out of jail. Her mom is dead and her dad disappeared. Her uncle taught her how to play the drums and it's the only thing that keeps her happy when her uncle is in jail.

Most of the girls are scared of her because she beat a girl up in the 5th grade...  (tell why later)

Accepted! ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

"rue99100" wrote:

(may I join)

Name: Evie Scott

Looks: 

Personality: Evie is shy and keeps to herself. Evie is optimistic and quite smart but doesn't express it to people she doesn't know. If you can get through to her she will prove to be quite sweet. 

Instrument: Keyboard and if it's alright with you the backup singer.

Why she loves music: The only memory of her parents was when her mother would put her up on the piano and sing to her one of her favorite songs. Her father would dance with her while her mother played. These were some of the happiest moments of her life. Later on Evie found that when she sang or played the piano all her problems and shyness would fade away. Evie could only be herself truly when she made music.

Other: Evie's aunt Violet is vicious and very conservative. She thinks that any music other than gospel songs are a crime. Evie has to sneak out of the house for practice.

Accepted! ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

Can I Join ? Shining Bright 

Name: Alex 

Looks: My profile picture 

Personality : She is , outgoing , fun , kind , nice , playful , and Determined 

Instrument : The Drums , ( but can play guitar too...) 

Why you love music : Because it's her life! To her without music , the world wouldn't make sense 

Other : Nope 

The drums are taken but you can be second guitar? ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Yeah , Thanks ! smile

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you! Big Grin  

Name:  Amy Andrews.
Looks:  
Personality:  Amy is a smart girl, that has loved music since a little girl.  Amy is quite serious, but also knows how to play around, and have fun.  Once in awhile, she'll make short-term decisions the lead both her and her friends into trouble.
Instrument:  She's the manager.  But she also secretly plays guitar and sings.
Why she loves music:  It takes her away from her trouble, and puts her in her own world.
Other:  None.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
How come the pic has to be anime?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
There's no special reason, I simply like anime pics more than real ones, and accepted! ))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(and notice her username is I live for Anime.)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I posted up Amy's anime pic! Big Grin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos