Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Welcome To The Band (Closed)

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Mimi skipped into the stage smiling like crazy, completely excited to meet the band members and be on a stage with all the instruments. She widened her eyes at the sight of the bass guitar, it was beautiful. All the strings were ready to be played. She couldn't wait. She reluctantly walked past, and smiled and waved at her friends. 

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy looked around for the band members.  She wanted to call a last-minute meeting before the band went onstage.  She found Mimi, and motioned for her to come over.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Mimi suddenly saw Amy, and skipped over.
"Hiya!" She smiled. "What's up?"

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the late response.)

"Hi Mimi!  I'm tryin' to get the band together before you guys play for a last minute meeting." Amy said.  Her hair was starting to fall in her face, so she tucked it behind her ear.  Her bright eyes twinkled.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey Mimi!" Nateshika called over the room to Mimi before waving to her. She ran over her hair keeping perfectly still. "What's up? You like the new place?" She asked overly excited when she stopped and could barely stand still. She smiled brightly

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
"Aw, sure!" She smiled, her eyes gleaming like they always did.
"Guys! C'mon, over here! Amy wants to talk"
Mimi looked around. "I love the new place! It's awesome! If we just give it a lick of paint and clear it up here and there, we're in buisness!"

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She laughed brightly. "I can't believe that this thing is actually becoming real!" She said excited and laughed again. She looked around to see what she meant by slash of paint and blushed a bit when she saw that she was right

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999
StarStarStarStar
(sorry for the late response) I walk backstage with my drumsticks in my hands.. "are we going to go on now?" I ask.  I barely knew these people from school, but being in a band.. for me is a once in a lifetime chance.

Stop looking at my siggy....
I cut your hand....
seriously....
hmmmm which knife should i use.....

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie walked in behind all the others. She looked around and smiled. She sat at the keyboard and ran her fingers over the keys lightly. She picked up her right hand and began to play a song her mother had used to play to her. She was distracted mid song by Amy. She stopped and stood up walking towards Amy. She listened quietly as Amy spoke.

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Chris Brown - Loyal

Chris Brown - Loyal

latest videos