Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Garage Band (Fans wanted)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan frowned "Your talking about getting closer, we've been friends since year 7. (age 11ish) So name's... What about Reflex?" Ryan said nodding he paced up and down. Ryan grabbed his guitar and started to strum "Gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house, if things go wrong I can knock it down." He stopped playing "Wanna sing Lego House next?" He asked.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
CeCe looked at Ryan, "You really want to know what I think about that name?"

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"I don't think I do... OK CeCe YOU got any ideas?!" Ryan said raising an eyebrow cockily.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, Ryan.  I'm talking about getting closer.  Right now is a perfect example.  Things have a bit of tension in the room right now.  And I think that Snap is a good name.  What do you guys think?"

"How about Melody for a name?" Melody said.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
"Actually, " CeCe said standing up, "I do, several.." She started listing several names, "The Outsiders, Dark Rises, Envious of the Falling, Restless endings.."She said, "I actually have more written down, would you like to see?"she asked Ryan, with a cocky smile.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan glared at Mike "Snap?" He looked at Melody. "Why would we name it after you just saying." He walked over to CeCe "They sound a bit gothic. The Outsiders sounds good. How about Envious of the Rising?"

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ryan IRL 
Ryan Green
Big Grin)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, Snap.  It could mean many things.  Snap such as snapping your fingers, it could also mean 'Oh snap!' as if you got pwned." Mike said firmly.

"Why wouldn't you name the group after me?" Melody wondered.  "Plus, what a better name for a band than Melody!"

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Melody is a great name! But its like we're name the band after you and thats... sad." Ryan sighed "And Mike. WE'RE NOT CALLING IT SNAP!!!" Ryan said throwing a tennis ball at him.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
CeCe looked at everyone, mostly the agitated Ryan and sighed. First she turned to Melody and said as if she were talking to a child, "If we name the band Melody.. what will everyone call you??" She then looked at Mike and said flatly, "Just stop with snap. You know its not going to work, and bringing it up isn't helping." Lastly she turned to Ryan, "You need to calm down.. Just have a seat..Alright?"

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos