Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

The Band Blasting through their ears.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cool go ahead..)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
The look for sam is approving

Name: Ryder Michaels

Role: Drummer
Personality: He's a pretty laid back guy, doesn't like to get too caught up in everything.
Looks:
Example Post: Ryder was in his room, his door was locked and his earbus were in.. He knew his sister was probably yelling through the door but he didn't care, instead he just turned the music up. Tuning out the world
Other: Has an annoying little sister

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

The look for sam is approving

Name: Ryder Michaels

Role: Drummer
Personality: He's a pretty laid back guy, doesn't like to get too caught up in everything.
Looks:
Example Post: Ryder was in his room, his door was locked and his earbus were in.. He knew his sister was probably yelling through the door but he didn't care, instead he just turned the music up. Tuning out the world
Other: Has an annoying little sister
(Accepted...Can you ask someone to be lead guitarist?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Amy Williams (Haha Two lead singers combined)
Role: Lead singer
Personality: Amy can seem like a total jerk at first. When you get to know her she is and amazing person to be around. She can be tempered and could snap at any moment... Be careful
Looks:
Example Post: Amy was lying in bed pretending to be sick so she could practice with the band today. She had her I pod blasting through her ears. Her playlist was made up of Mostly Paramore, Evansesance, and very few pop songs. Her music taste was anything that wasn't Rap or Screamo. A thermometer hung off of Amy's lips. The same one she just dipped in her coffee to make the temperature rise. Her mom came in and read the numbers "Guess your staying home today" she said befire she turned around and left. When her car was gone Amy sprung up and put the I pod into the speakers before getting into her black V neck, Combat boots, Skinny jeans, and bold eye makeup. She pulled her hair into a ponytail and texted the band Hey plan worked get your butts over here!
Other: None

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Uhh we can start....We can just be looking for a guitarist)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Alec read the text then threw the covers off of her body and jumped out of bed. She went to her closet and grabbed an outfit and changed into it. She put on light makeup and threw her hair in a messy bun. She grabbed her keys and phone off the night stand and stuffed them in her bag throwing it over her shoulder. She carefully walked out of her room not want to wake her hung over mom or her peaceful siblings. She walked down the squeaky stairs then grabbed an Apple from the bowl on the counter and then out the door she went getting into her car and driving to Amy's blasting the music.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy heard the music from Alec's car combine with hers. She snapped the necklace around her neck that had a charm shaped like a broken heart tied together with rope and patched with stitches. She ran downstairs to the garage right in front of Alec's car and opened the door revealing all the instruments in their places "Hey" Amy said leaning up against the side of the garage frame.  

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Alec gave Amy a nod and a smile as she got out of the car locking it behind her. She walked up to Amy and gave her a hug. When she let go she walked over to the keyboard and turned it on playing some notes.

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
(Im gonnna change Amy's Looks.....)
Amy plugged in her mic and tested it. She started singing "Fences" By paramore.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Amy finnished the song. She took the water bottle and sipped a huge gulp of it. She looked out at the road to see if anyone was coming. She took another sip and it spilled over her shirt. She growled "Ugh. Alec I'll be right back" she said opening the door to her house. Amy ran up to her bedroom and put on a casual dress that fit perfectly that was black and had the ribs of a skeleton on her chest. It stopped ot her knees and she wore a jean jacket on top that ended at her waist. She came back out "Ok Alec...Um...Wanna just wait?" Amy said smiling "I have Coke in the fridge."   

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

xbox 1 or ps4

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Post a Number with your eyes closed

xbox 1 or ps4

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos