Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Roxxy's Secret Celebrity Life (RP)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 855
This rp is about a teenage girl named Roxxy (me) who has a secret celebrity life that she only knows but no one knows about her secret celebrity life but when a popluar girl hears that she has a celebrity life at school and she tells everyone about Roxxy at lunch and everyone doesn't believe Roxxy and everyone laughs at her but a boy named Kyle doesn't laugh but he thinks that celebrities are cool and Roxxy becomes friends with Kyle but will they be more than just friends or not? Heres The Form Name: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Wearing: Other: Heres Mine Name: Roxxy (Kmart as her stage name) Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: Sweet, nice. kind, caring, and friendly Looks: Reddish hair, baby blue eyes, mix skin, and skinny Wearing: Red boots, sleeveless pink vest over a tight black half tee, and blue skinny jeans Other: Has a secret celebrity life, likes to sing, and plays the guitar Edited by: xXx_PixieDust_xXx on January 30 at 05:37 PM

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Roxxy's Secret Celebrity Life (RP)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 855
(Bump)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Roxxy's Secret Celebrity Life (RP)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 855

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Bump)


RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Roxxy's Secret Celebrity Life (RP)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 855

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Bump)



RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Roxxy's Secret Celebrity Life (RP)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 855
(Anyone??)

RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Roxxy's Secret Celebrity Life (RP)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 855

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Anyone??)


RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


Roxxy's Secret Celebrity Life (RP)

Posted By:
xXx_PixieDust_xXx Lock
xXx_PixieDust_xXx
Member since:
January, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 855

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

"xXx_PixieDust_xXx" wrote:

(Anyone??)



RIP: Aunt MaryAnn (Aug. 18 1957-Jun. 7, 2010) I'll miss you aunt MaryAnn so much. Frown


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

speak about the above user

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.