Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Do YoU ReAlLy Do YoU ReAlLy

Posted By:
snoopy lover
snoopy lover
StarStarStarStar
im like REALLY bored so im going to make a list of my fav celeb you do the same and see what we get kk 1.BILL/TOM KAULITZ( TOKIO HOTEL) 2.YU(CINEMA BIZARRE) 3.GUSTAV(TOKIO HOTEL) 4.JOHNNY DEPP there you have

MY HEROS____ ANDY SIXX
BILL KAULITZ
ALEX EVANS
JORDAN(HELLO ASTRONAUT)
JAYY VON MONROE
DAHVIE VANITY
JINNX
BATMAN
AND LAST BUT NO LEAST
CHRISTOFER DREW

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
This is a board for celebrity RP's, not discussions about celebrities.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
What's there to join? it's not an RP.

You wanna go little man?

Posted By:
choco102_1419410 Lock
choco102_1419410
StarStarStar

"gothsweetheart" wrote:

This is a board for celebrity RP's, not discussions about celebrities.

no i aint it does say any were tht its a celebrity RP it say celebrities learn to read

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
It does say celebrity RP, look in the description. and the starter didn't say anything about an RP, they just said to put their favorite celebrities, so, there's absolutely nothing for you to join.

You wanna go little man?

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"snoopy lover" wrote:

im like REALLY bored so im going to make a list of my fav celeb you do the same and see what we get kk 1.BILL/TOM KAULITZ( TOKIO HOTEL) 2.YU(CINEMA BIZARRE) 3.GUSTAV(TOKIO HOTEL) 4.JOHNNY DEPP there you have
We interrupt this discussion for a brief commercial: "Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
GeekyZ
GeekyZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"GeekyZ" wrote:

"snoopy lover" wrote:

We interrupt this discussion for a brief commercial: "Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.
This is a brief commercial on what is said in the top corner of the page I did not make it up

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
skylar444_1368439 Lock
skylar444_1368439
StarStarStarStarStar

"GeekyZ" wrote:

"snoopy lover" wrote:

xD Snoopy, you just got pwned, lol

Her whisper is the Lucifer. ♥

Hey guys! I have a story on dA called "Sticks and Stones." It's rated for mature content, but I would love it if some older people would check it out!

Expect lots of pictures from me. If it's a dumb comment, I wont waste my time typing a response.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whose your favorite basketball player?

Whose your favorite basketball player?

Skittles or Nutella

What do the Popular Girls at Your School W...

im a geog. student and i need some help

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

latest videos