Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Sold Out: Part One

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
In Part One of this Sold Out is about a small group of friends, who decid to start a band. They are all unexperienced, and this is just a small dream for them. Will they get discovered? That's for us to choose. Lead singer, and guitarist are taken. Name- Age- Looks- Instrument- Other-

"You need therapy" "No I don't, I need to be on Kidzworld. Or I need some mint choclate chip icecream, because that stuff is the bees knees."

Haha, gotta love a good sense of humor [:

I swear, I have the best friends in the world, and I am willing to share... For a price xD

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Mia Age- 13 Looks- Has dark neon blue hair, brown eyes, and fare skin Instrument- bass Other- She loves reading comic books and is a also a great drawer.

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Karson 16 Long black hair, with bright red streaks,bright blue eyes,tall,pale. She keeps her hair in a ponytail most of the time. Lead singer Is sensitive,sarcastic, and is quite the oxymoron. (if that makes sense)

-Kirsten.♥

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
Name- Tess Age-16 Looks- Dark Blonde hair, with purple tips. Dark green eyes. Instrument- Guitar Other-noene

"You need therapy" "No I don't, I need to be on Kidzworld. Or I need some mint choclate chip icecream, because that stuff is the bees knees."

I swear, I have the best friends in the world, and I am willing to share... For a price xD

Posted By:
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Start?

-Kirsten.♥

Posted By:
Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXFangs.New.LoveXx" wrote:

Start?
*Shrugs* Sure. You go first. Big Grin

COME ON
LET'S DANCE,
So that you'll sneer...
So that you'll tremble...
Right now, you are just
BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure, I will! Tess sat in class, waiting for the final bell to ring so she could go home. She looked down at her cartoon decorated white t-shirt, and jeans, then up and around the room.

Posted By:
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
StarStarStarStarStar
*Sigh*

-Kirsten.♥

Posted By:
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Karson sighed, taking the notes as carefully as she could. The bell rang and she hurriedly put her things away. Karson jumped up,and ran down the stairs to the bus.

-Kirsten.♥

Posted By:
chika rocka
chika rocka
StarStarStarStarStar
GTess raced out, plopping down next to Karson on the bus, like always,"we need to start a band."

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets talk about the show Supernatural-moved

Lets talk about the show Supernatural

HELP!!!!!!!

Alliterations

What if Gurlge isn't actually a stomach an...

''FREESTYLE FRIDAY''by jaymir2cool14

latest videos