Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Create Your Very Own Celebrity!!

Posted By:
me6363
me6363
StarStarStar
To create a celeb it could be you or some made up character. Name: Age: Looks: Talent(s): Other ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- My celebrity(Made Up character from my imagination) Name: Savannah Lopez Age:16 Looks: Black long hair, purple streaks, blue eyes, tan skin. Talents: Singing, Dancing Other:........ 

I made you a waffle but then I got hungry so I ate it.......

Posted By:
BigTimeRusher
BigTimeRusher
StarStarStar
name: Bree Dawns age: 15 looks: dirty-blonde hair, brown eyes talent(s): Singing, dancing, song writing other:none

Rusher forever smile
Live Love Laugh

Posted By:
lorelei2002
lorelei2002
StarStarStarStar

"BigTimeRusher" wrote:

name: Bree Dawns age: 15 looks: dirty-blonde hair, brown eyes talent(s): Singing, dancing, song writing other:none
  nice thinking i wanted that to! but red hair and blue eyes and age 11. but still talents are the same!

heloo dont turn away from my thing cuz its got info!

i might be a famous singer but i need your help friend me and ill tell you how to help no ill tell you now. i need you to listen to my music so thats my big plan so we are going to a recording studio! thank for eveyone that helps! ill give stuff!

Posted By:
bria10
bria10
StarStar
name:Ry'Kesha Jakira Grant age:15 looks:dark skin,brown hair,and black eyes talents:cheering,dancing,and  singing Wink

dont let jealousy get you live,laugh,love
bria10

Posted By:
prettygurl2003 Lock
prettygurl2003
StarStarStarStar
How?

Y.O.L.O!

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Star White Age:13 Looks: Red hair with orange and hot pink highlights baby blue eyes and tan skin Talents: Singing,Dancing,Acting

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Trackrunnerlele
Trackrunnerlele
StarStarStar
Alea Williams 17 long silky dark brown hair,light brown skin,baby blue eyes,and tall singing,dancing ,and acting

i love mindless behavior.i loooooovvvvv ray ray

Posted By:
MaddyBear00
MaddyBear00
Star
Name: Nicole Rivers Age:17 Looks: Long Curly Blonde Hair, Blue eyes. Talents:Gymnastics, Soccer Ball Other:None 

Maddie

Posted By:
Dreamzz
Dreamzz
StarStarStarStar
Name: Lillian(Nearly as Jillian) Age: 15 Looks: Talent(s): Sings,Act,Dance (She dances on the scene Wink ) Other:N/A

You got the feeling tonight the night when it's only you and me in this room..in this world in my heart c:..

cute ;O!

me and sasuke as the other pic(hinata xD)
the life together

Posted By:
Princess1314
Princess1314
StarStar
Name: Carrie Angevine aka Adutite Age:16 Looks: Bronwish Reddish Hair in the sun brown eyes light brown skin Talents: Singing,Dancing,and Acting Blush

MissMindlessCstarSoNerdyTho'

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Phone charger shortages

Phone charger shortages

what does the signature above you tell?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

what does the signature above you tell?

Phone charger shortages

latest videos