Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

Create Your Very Own Celebrity!!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
hm..I'm in! Raquan 16 goin on 17 Singing dancing, a little bit of acting here and there His hair is a dark brown and in cornrows, but normally he's wearing a hat. He has an olive skin tone and hazel eyes. he's 6'0 even. He's known to be a flirt.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nick Yamada Age: 12 Looks: black hair, blue eyes, height 153 cm Talent(s): guitar, drawing, tech Other: Left-handed THIS IS NOT A GARY STEW

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alten Sky Age: 10 Looks: blonde hair,glasses, behind them are green eyes, 5ft 3" Talents:acting, singing, dancing, guitar,piano,flute, piccolo, and others Other: Is a child genius

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
is this a rp or just making up people?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Hellomyfriends:)
Star
name: Krystal Stone age: 15 looks: long black hair, tan skin, brown eyes talent: singing and acting other: favorite colors are the ones that are being used, loves dogs and animals and volunteers to work at the animal shelter on her free time, has 3 Yorkshire Terrier puppies, cares a lot about her fans, sings pop and hip hop music and lives in New York.

Krystal Stone smile

finished reading? did u even READ it? if not, READ it! kk? thx!

Posted By:
pinkfish2230
pinkfish2230
StarStar
Making up a made up celebrity pretend celebrity ----------------------------------------------  Demi Tisdale hair type: Blonde curly and straight eye type: Blue, Body Type:  Slim lips:  rosy red lashes:   extra long heigh:  tall skintone: fair age: 22 location: usa

Pinkfish2230

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hailey Lincoln Age: 16 Looks: Like Chanel West Coast Talents: Does skate board stunts. Acts and sings. Plays flute guitar tuba trumpet trombone gutiar piano viola violin clarinet and saxephone. Other: Wears skate hat pink long sleeve teeshirt and silver sparkley scarf and silver skinny jeans and osiris's.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Is this a role play or not?  If it isn't, wouldn't this be in the 'Celebs' section?  Because this is a section for role plays.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Star
hey guyz, its Krystal! just got bck from church and heading 2 my concert soon. i cant wait! smile

Krystal Stone smile

finished reading? did u even READ it? if not, READ it! kk? thx!

Posted By:
cute_amy18
cute_amy18
StarStar
name- kristen stetwart  age-21  looks- brown hair with waves n dark brown streaks,fair skin dark ##### #### a frndly face Angel

Love Myself

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

NOT ANYMORE!

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

latest videos