Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
hm..I'm in! Raquan 16 goin on 17 Singing dancing, a little bit of acting here and there His hair is a dark brown and in cornrows, but normally he's wearing a hat. He has an olive skin tone and hazel eyes. he's 6'0 even. He's known to be a flirt.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Nick Yamada Age: 12 Looks: black hair, blue eyes, height 153 cm Talent(s): guitar, drawing, tech Other: Left-handed THIS IS NOT A GARY STEW

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alten Sky Age: 10 Looks: blonde hair,glasses, behind them are green eyes, 5ft 3" Talents:acting, singing, dancing, guitar,piano,flute, piccolo, and others Other: Is a child genius

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
is this a rp or just making up people?

A paradox:

Irony.

It is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied.

But it is also Ironic that I wrote the word irony without any irony being implied because it is ironic that I wrote the word irony without any Irony being implied, so irony IS being implied.

Just broke your mind didn't I?

Posted By:
Hellomyfriends:)
Star
name: Krystal Stone age: 15 looks: long black hair, tan skin, brown eyes talent: singing and acting other: favorite colors are the ones that are being used, loves dogs and animals and volunteers to work at the animal shelter on her free time, has 3 Yorkshire Terrier puppies, cares a lot about her fans, sings pop and hip hop music and lives in New York.

Krystal Stone smile

finished reading? did u even READ it? if not, READ it! kk? thx!

Posted By:
pinkfish2230
pinkfish2230
StarStar
Making up a made up celebrity pretend celebrity ----------------------------------------------  Demi Tisdale hair type: Blonde curly and straight eye type: Blue, Body Type:  Slim lips:  rosy red lashes:   extra long heigh:  tall skintone: fair age: 22 location: usa

Pinkfish2230

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Name: Hailey Lincoln Age: 16 Looks: Like Chanel West Coast Talents: Does skate board stunts. Acts and sings. Plays flute guitar tuba trumpet trombone gutiar piano viola violin clarinet and saxephone. Other: Wears skate hat pink long sleeve teeshirt and silver sparkley scarf and silver skinny jeans and osiris's.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Is this a role play or not?  If it isn't, wouldn't this be in the 'Celebs' section?  Because this is a section for role plays.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
Star
hey guyz, its Krystal! just got bck from church and heading 2 my concert soon. i cant wait! smile

Krystal Stone smile

finished reading? did u even READ it? if not, READ it! kk? thx!

Posted By:
cute_amy18
cute_amy18
StarStar
name- kristen stetwart  age-21  looks- brown hair with waves n dark brown streaks,fair skin dark ##### #### a frndly face Angel

Love Myself

play online games

latest forum posts

who is you favorite singer

write a word.

Where are you now?-moved

Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez

Which actress is superb?-moved

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Who's your favorite celebrity? (:

Words That Start With F.

Harry Potter