Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Celebrities
Create your own Celebrity! Start or join an RP about what it would be like to be a big-time celebrity.

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Characters Girl(Me) -Niall Girl-Zayn(Me) Girl(Taken)-Harry Girl-Louis Girl(Taken)-Liam I'm sorry but I want experienced RPers only please! We will start once all the charries are taken! Also we will begin when they first meet! Form Name: Age: Looks(Guys have to be the real One Direction Members) : Wearing: Personality: Bio: Other:

Meet My Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful Husband. Love You Harry!

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Katie Age: 18 Looks: Wearing: She usually wears longsleeves with skinny jeans or jean short shorts. She typically wears combat boots that lace up. Personality: Katie is shy and sweet. She isn't afraid to say what she wants either. Bio: Katie grew up in London, but moved to Italy when she was ten. She has a mix of a english and Italian accent. Other: None

Okay people, I doubt it but remember the first live performence of the song 'What Makes You Beauiful' by One Direction on Red and Black? Well people have been hating Harry Styles performence. He ran from a bunch of girls before hand! Grow up! Harry is amazing!

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
There has to be more 1D fans than I -.-

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Could I be the fifth girl? :3

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes you may!

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
Since it seems no one else will join, wanna make this a private RP because I really want to do this RP!!!!! XD Luv 1D. I gotta go tonight but ill be on tommrow!

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
(Just give them time. They'll join. ^^) Name: Marlowe Age: 17 Looks: Wearing: Same shirt, but with a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of tan sandles. Personality: She is very smart, sweet, and a very talkitive and active teenage girl. She is also sweet, and is always outgoing, but she is also generous and understanding. She can have a temper at times, but tries not to show it around anyone else. She is very friendly, and can be a fashionista sometimes. Bio: Marlowe was born in Russia to her single mom, but when she was only ten months old, her mom couldn't raise her alone so she gave her up for adoption. She lived in the orphanage until a loving family adopted her and took her to America. Since then, she has been living there with her adoptive family. Other: None

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be the third girl? smile)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
yes you may!

One Direction Love (ATJ)

Posted By:
JustineDawn
JustineDawn
StarStarStarStarStar
ill be a guy also, ill make the form in a sec

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

We the Kidz

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

We the Kidz

What/How are you feeling right now?

Name the user above you game

latest videos