Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Belieber

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

DIRECTIONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Love Clown

AMB=ME

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Directioner... SUPERMAN!!!

It only takes a second to call a girl fat & she’ll take a lifetime trying to
starve herself. think before acting ! - Harry Styles

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
BOY Directioner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin!
TeRRRRRRence
She's Mine
Carrots
Mirrors
Turtles
Cats
Psymon
Superman!
Irish
Eleanor
Danielle
Perrie
Niall
Harry
Louis
Liam
Zayn
BOY DIRECTIONERRRRRR

Anthony
Cher Lloyd is amazing!
Aha

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

a and bBig Grin

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Neither !

Put aside the math and the logic of it, you gotta know you're wanted too ♡♥♡

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
the same. neither, although i listen to jb more, partially due to my cousin

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. But walk beside me and be my friend. Big Grin

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

A&B

Louis Tomlinson Is Mine!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Belieber

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity