×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 7

OMG OMG I HEARD 1D MIGHT BE SPLITTING UP JRHBVAUBVAKEUBVKRSYV WHAT DO I DO im so sad I cried all last night this band is legit my life its so stupid!!!!!!!

~Finnie~


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 934

"Finnie" wrote:

OMG OMG I HEARD 1D MIGHT BE SPLITTING UP JRHBVAUBVAKEUBVKRSYV WHAT DO I DO im so sad I cried all last night this band is legit my life its so stupid!!!!!!!
FINALLY THAT STUPID UNTALENTED DISGRACEFUL GROUP OF WEIRDOS IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First,throw a party to celebrate the end of the torture one rejection caused. Then,listen to REAL music.

The Marine


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 8272

"ps3master" wrote:



"Finnie" wrote:


OMG OMG I HEARD 1D MIGHT BE SPLITTING UP JRHBVAUBVAKEUBVKRSYV WHAT DO I DO im so sad I cried all last night this band is legit my life its so stupid!!!!!!!
FINALLY THAT STUPID UNTALENTED DISGRACEFUL GROUP OF WEIRDOS IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First,throw a party to celebrate the end of the torture one rejection caused. Then,listen to REAL music.
your like every one direction hater on the internet ever.

no they're not going to split up, not yet at least, stop believing everything you read 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
good riddance to bad rubbish.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

Don't believe everything you read.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
WHAT???are you MAD???????????!!!!!!!!1d IS AWESOME ITS THE WORLD ON YOU!!

Selenamadness
Cause ur awesome!

xoxo


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
obviously someone who doesn't like 1D (their too awesome to hate) said they are...don't believe everything you read honey....haven't your heard that?

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
U SHOULD KEEP UR OPPINION TO UR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF WE LIKE THEM AND U DONT WHO CARES!!!!! DONT HATE ON THEM PUPLICLY OR AROUND US DIRECTIONERS!!!!GOT IT???? CAUSE WE 1D GIRLZ LUV THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

directioner101


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Don't believe everything you read.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

"dances with wolves" wrote:

U SHOULD KEEP UR OPPINION TO UR SELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF WE LIKE THEM AND U DONT WHO CARES!!!!! DONT HATE ON THEM PUPLICLY OR AROUND US DIRECTIONERS!!!!GOT IT???? CAUSE WE 1D GIRLZ LUV THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone is intitled to their own opinions, if you don't like it.. ignore it.. not everyone will like certain bands or certain things


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity