Kw-logo-smaller

Entertainment

Celebs
Got a celeb crush? Looking for the latest Hollywood dirt? Chat about all the latest teen celeb gossip right here!

Who didn't wanna b famous? Read 2 find out

Posted By:
*Jonas Brothers Fan*
*Jonas Brothers Fan*
StarStarStarStar
In the newspaper I got this morning it said that heartthrob (so they say) Zac Efron said that he didn't wanna b famous. He felt after a couple of years that he wuz lost in celeb world! (gasp!) He also said he didn't know how 2 handle it. He said that his new movie 17 Again gives him secondhand high school! The narrator of this column said that in the movie 17 Again he put more adult into it. He said he's growing up. Zac said he wants 2 b taken as a more serious actor now. Zac said he acted more grown up in 17 Again. I got the paper this morning and read the article. That wuz a real shocker! Leave comments if u wanna find out more. I will c if i can tell u. The article might not have covered all of ur questions. I will c what i can do.

Posted By:
lunaroxas2_1165067 Lock
lunaroxas2_1165067
StarStarStarStar
Take Zac Efron seriously? Sorry, but that's virtually impossible. XD

I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!

Posted By:
Bethosaurus
Bethosaurus
StarStarStarStar
Ahh... he's said that before surely? I'd take him seriously if he earned my respect.... which if seventeen again is a good movie he probably will.....randomness. ,':\

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Fall Out Boy

What/How are you feeling right now?

E-DATING going on Kw

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos