Back left
Back right

how big of a directioner r u????

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

if ur a fan of one direction then tell just how much u really love them and tell me ur favorite song and vids ppl posted of them remember we can all share the oned love smile

aliyapalmer

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"aliya1234" wrote:

if ur a fan of one direction then tell just how much u really love them and tell me ur favorite song and vids ppl posted of them remember we can all share the oned love smile
Well when I got their new album today i WAS so excited I hit myself in the head and got lightheaded. That enough proof?

Tongue Tied!!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

hahahahahah yes it is hahaah and ive done that before smile

aliyapalmer

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Um..I like listening to One Direction. My favourite songs are Little Things, Stand Up, and Na Na Na. Hope this is it. (:

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"aliya1234" wrote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE ONE DIRECTION SO MUCH ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!!!! THEY ARE PERFECT AND TEHY ARE THE BEST INFLUENCE ON ME THEY ARE THE ONES WHO TOLD ME IM BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH I STILL DONT THINK IT MY FAVORITE IS LOUIS AND HARRY BUT I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH

#TeamJill
#Jillsta f0r3v3r
--I am in love with the singer Jill-

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
i don like 1D

??

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

lol me niether

RAWR imma dinosaur *

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I'm a mild directioner.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Level: Zero 

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I love 1D, but I'm probably not as big a fan as most people on here.

GOOD DAY TO YOU

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity