Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Homebrew and Gecko OS, I need some major help.....

Posted By:
SkullCandy14
SkullCandy14
StarStarStarStar
Alright, so I recently put the Homebrew channel onto my Wii, because the fact I really wanna hack my Call of Duty games. Now, Ive installed the Gecko OS, Cheat Downloader, MegaCheat Downloader and Cheat Manager (Along with Ocarina Code Manager on my Laptop for making .gct files) and Ive downloaded the codes, enabled them in the manager, created .gct files of them, and yet only 1 seems to turn on in game after launching it through Gecko OS. Can anyone whos experienced with Wii help me? (PS: Dont come in here and tell me switch to PS3 or XBox, Thanks.)

"But when I leave, the whole world dropps! Lace up Kells!"-Machine Gun Kelly *Invincible*

"Pain, without love. Pain, I cant get enough. Pain, I like it rough. Kuz Id rather feel pain than nothing at all....." ~3 Days Grace~ -Pain-

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Fav Mythical Animal

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

fruit vs veggies

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Fav Mythical Animal

latest videos