Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Cheats And Help Requests Pt 1: Bubble town

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
I am doing A cheats and Help Request Series and if you are wondering, why isn't Macbarbie09 making her Back to Basics Series Anymore? It is because i had a lot to do with Waking Up late and not having anytime to do her series so this is a new series Called Cheats And Help Requests For Blank. This is the 1st Part Of my series. I will do more if you want me too, just give me any game suggestions and i will pick some. this is the series where you get to ask Gaming Questions!!! Lets get on the 1st Episode:
Power-Ups:
Hints:
You can collect Power-Ups, Such As Sure Shot, by specially marked Borbs. 
By Hitting Multiple character Borbs, you can easily get More Power-ups. 
Extra Shots:
The More Borbs you knock down, the more shots you will get in Your Cannon, the board goes down one level and makes everything more difficult if you run out of Borbs in your cannon. 

have Any Cheat Suggestions Or Questions About Gaming? Comment them down below! 

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!

Posted By:
aqwwayb
aqwwayb
StarStarStar
This is a decent guide. However it only contains general information which is mostly mentioned in the 'More Help section'. If you're going to do more of these, I'd recommend you try to make your hints more level-specific.

Posted By:
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09
StarStarStarStar
Ok. I will do Gutterball Golden pin Bowling under Vegas Level!!

Hey guys! welcome to my forums! Here are some
pics to explain my forums:
Heart With Pedals!!! :)

Nyan Cat eatin Donuts!!

Triangular art

rainbow

those are few of my photos to explain my threads
a bit. subscribe to my forums! It's Free, Ya know! I am sometimes random. Pocket Monsters is AWESOME!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

in which age would u marry?

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

Rate the band above you

We the Kidz

latest videos