Kw-logo-holiday

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

My Shiny Mew In Pokemon Black Is Glitched?!?

Posted By:
GloWorm202
GloWorm202
StarStarStar
Hi so I got an app on the app store called Poke Builder that lets you make your own Pokemon and upload them into the game. It used to work perfectly... until I got my Shiny Mew.

It all started when I created my Mew. I uploaded it into my game and picked it up at the GTS. The game said that "Mustard was taken out." (I named my Mew "Mustard".) When I checked my team and saw my Mew, I saw these stats:

Mustard
Lv. 0
Attack: 0
Defense: 0
Sp. Attack: 0
Sp. Defense: 0
HP: 0
Fainted

I am still wondering what happened... does anyone know what happened to my Mew? (I am not using an Action Replay. I am using an app called Poke Builder)

I wumbo, you wumbo, he, she, we, wumbo.

CHARLIE

JUST LOOK AT MY SPIX'S MACAW WEARING A TOP HAT. SO EPIC.

My Shiny Mew In Pokemon Black Is Glitched?!?

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
When you went into the GTS did you have 6 Pokémon in your team? Because, while I'm not completely sure, I think you need to enter the GTS with 6 Pokémon.
Also, the Pokémon needs to be a 'legit'  Pokémon for it to work online anyways. I'm not sure how to make it legit as I've never used any apps, builders cheats or hacks to get Pokémon. It just rules the fun out of it for me. :P

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Becky G

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

The impossible quiz

One word

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos