Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

pokemon

Posted By:
alexanderm_1076125 Lock
alexanderm_1076125
StarStarStar

i no pokemon better im an expert just ask me anything about pokemon

pokemon

Posted By:
LOTR1 Lock
LOTR1
StarStarStarStar
CHARIZARD IS BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Name all 493 Pokemon without looking in a guidebook without looking, and then, I, the ultimate Pokemon Master, shall truly consider you ready to get your first Pokemon from prof. Oak. Maybe Birch or Elm. Perhaps Rowan. I can automatically tell you the best of the starters.

Fire: Charizard.

Water: Swampert.

Grass: Sceptile.

Fire Red/Leaf Green: Charizard. Elite 4 lineup: Ice, Fighting, Ghost, Dragon. Champ has: Grass, Fire, Water, Psychic, Flying, and Normal. My lvl. 46 Charizard, Blaze, kicked Elite 4/Champion butt against them. Charizard has the best Attack/Special Attack, and 2nd best Speed/HP. Blastoise has best Defense/Special Defense, and 2nd best Attack. Venasaur has the highest HP/Speed, and 2nd best Special Attack/Special Defense.

No Johto games that I know of have come out for the Gameboy Advance/SP or the DS.

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Either Swampert or Sceptile, if you want the best ones of their types. Blaziken is awesome, because my lvl. 72 Blaziken, Blaze, was able to single-handedly polish off all of the Elite 4 and the Champ. Elite 4 lineup: Dark, Ghost, Ice, and Dragon. The Champ uses Water, with two Water/Poison (Tentacruel, Milotic) one Water/Flying (Garydos) and one Water/Grass (Ludicolo). Blaziken has the best Special Attack/Special Defense, and 2nd best Attack/Speed.Swampert, the Best Attack/Defense, and 2nd best HP/Special Defense. Sceptile, the best HP/Speed, and the 2nd best Special Attack/Defense.

Diamond/Pearl: Depends. For beating the Elite 4, Empoleon, because the lineup is Bug, Ground, Fire, Psychc, and the Champion uses Dark. but watch out, because the Fire guy has an Infernape that knows Thunderpuch. Infernape is next, because the Bug and Fire and Dark are toast. but the Ground and the Psychic are things you need to watch out for. Torterra is last, because it is dead against the Fire, the Dark, and the Psycic. For capturing Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus, Empoleon is good because it can only be hit by one of the attacks that they have, Infernape, for getting their HP low, and Torterra, because it can outlast the destruction. If you like Special Attack/Attack/Speed, choose Infernape. HP/Attack/Defense, Torterra. Empoleon has the highest Special Defense.

"The woman I love has eyes of blue
The woman I love has eyes of green
Stick to the woman I love like glue
The woman I love, I'll make my queen"

Yes, this was written my me.
The one I wrote this about knows who she is, so it's probably not you.

pokemon

Posted By:
LOTR1 Lock
LOTR1
StarStarStarStar
oops. sorry. i put an xtra without looking.

pokemon

Posted By:
LOTR1 Lock
LOTR1
StarStarStarStar
and you are still a novice! and you still have to name all 493 without looking!

pokemon

Posted By:
Wes Welker Fan
Wes Welker Fan
StarStar
ask me about pokemon Ha Ha Alright.

Wes Welker fan

pokemon

Posted By:
dylanbadboy72
dylanbadboy72
Star
R U that Luerio guy? cuz a lvl. 46 charizard was hat he had

~Tepig1171

pokemon

Posted By:
Cartoonstationary
Cartoonstationary
StarStarStarStar
Alright. You're officially not the pokemon expert.

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)

pokemon

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
There are more Pokemon added in Pokemon Black and wite Pokemon Leaf green is play able on PC gameboy advance and DS lite (ONLY DS lite)

Check out this thread on KW

pokemon

Posted By:
dylanbadboy72
dylanbadboy72
Star
when does charizard evolve into charmeleon?

~Tepig1171

pokemon

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
He doesn't

Check out this thread on KW

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

BEING YOURSELF!!!

Chat

Chat

Chat

Chat

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos