Kw-logo-smaller

Games

Cheats and Help Requests
Get the goods or help someone else get through the secret levels. Post your favorite video games cheats.

Any Cheat From Pokemon Black and White!

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar
Give me your problem about Pokemon Black&White and I can give u an answer!!! smile

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

Posted By:
Year4fan9046
Year4fan9046
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, I used to get Mareep, Slakoth, Togepi and Wurmple in White Forest, and I did not use the entralink or ANYTHING to do with internet, but now I ts only Wurmple and and Togepi. I want a Ralts

dyfgfgfg

Posted By:
designer_me555
designer_me555
StarStarStarStar

"Year4fan9046" wrote:

Ok, I used to get Mareep, Slakoth, Togepi and Wurmple in White Forest, and I did not use the entralink or ANYTHING to do with internet, but now I ts only Wurmple and and Togepi. I want a Ralts
Her is what i do know: your gameplay can probably affect the White Forest.Ya see,it depends on gameplay and when you found White Forest or Black City.Sometimes different Pokemon pop out on the grasses of the White Forest each season or the White Forest might have no grasses at all (which what happened to mine).If you play Pokemon White,sometimes Black City can be a dead nothing but eerie buildings or there might be people who want to challenge you.

This is me:
40% Otaku/anime lover
25% Directioner
25% Family
10% School

hahahahahaha xD! See dis is one of the many reactions i would do if i saw haruhi being a jb fan.xD

And that is my siggy!Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

My Forum Post

If you had kids what would you name them?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

latest videos