Kw-halloween-logo-small

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

Softball news

Posted By:
1dramaqueen
1dramaqueen
StarStarStar
San Juan, Puerto Rico – The USA Softball Women’s National team beat Argentina 7-0 (five innings) to move to 5-0 in pool play at the Pan American Games Qualifier the Amateur Softball Association (ASA) of America and USA Softball announced today.  Jessica Moore (Sutter, Calif.) was lights out from the circle for the Red, White and Blue, giving up just two hits and one walk while striking out four.  With the win, Moore extends her record in the tournament to 2-0. 
Raven Chavanne (Thousand Oaks, Calif.) led USA from the plate, going 2-for-3 with one RBI.  Lindsey Ziegenhirt (Elk Grove, Calif.) was close behind, going 2-for-2 with a sac-fly and one RBI.
“I've been swinging and making good contact all week,” said Ziegenhirt. “Coach Eriksen and I had been working on keeping things easy and soft.  I tried not to think too much at the plate, and today the ball found a hole.#

sincerely,1dramaqueen

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos