Kw-logo-holiday

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

Not ALL Cheerleaders Are Like That

Posted By:
bubbles28105-l Lock
bubbles28105-l
StarStarStarStar
Hi. I am a cheerleader and I have something to say. Yes I DO agree most cheerleaders are bratty, snobby, and pretty blond preps. But when people say "Oh I HATE cheerleaders.", they are thinking of those mean girls in middle school and high school, that really are blonde preps, but not ALL cheerleaders are like that, Like I said Most cheerleaders you will ever meet will be like that. but ya gotta also think of the ones you dont know, like the ones that cheer for the fun of it not just to be popular!

Posted By:
CoolGirl011-l Lock
CoolGirl011-l
StarStarStarStar
Date: 9/10/2005 12:47:52 PM
Author:
Hi. I am a cheerleader and I have something to say. Yes I DO agree most cheerleaders are bratty, snobby, and pretty blond preps. But when people say ''Oh I HATE cheerleaders.'', they are thinking of those mean girls in middle school and high school, that really are blonde preps, but not ALL cheerleaders are like that, Like I said Most cheerleaders you will ever meet will be like that. but ya gotta also think of the ones you dont know, like the ones that cheer for the fun of it not just to be popular!

Most of my friends cheer , but I don''t like the mean ones. I agree!!

Posted By:
portercheergal3 Lock
portercheergal3
StarStarStarStar
[QUOTE]Date: 9/11/2005 1:45:35 PM
Author:
[QUOTE]Date: 9/10/2005 12:47:52 PM
Author:
Hi. I am a cheerleader and I have something to say. Yes I DO agree most cheerleaders are bratty, snobby, and pretty blond preps. But when people say ''Oh I HATE cheerleaders.'', they are thinking of those mean girls in middle school and high school, that really are blonde preps, but not ALL cheerleaders are like that, Like I said Most cheerleaders you will ever meet will be like that. but ya gotta also think of the ones you dont know, like the ones that cheer for the fun of it not just to be popular![/QUOTE]

i so agree!

a heart is not a play thing, a heart is not a toy, if you want it broken then just give it to a boy

Posted By:
xsportyshortyx-l Lock
xsportyshortyx-l
StarStarStarStar
i know i hate when they do that

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"To be in love with some 1 is to lurn the song that person''s heasrt sings and sing it to them when they forget how it goes."

"You know you''re in love when the only person that can make you stop crying is the one who made you cry in the first place."

"BHJBVIUYVBxILYVDLSFHVBdFHJVBAEUFO QYRG!!" SCREAMED BOOMHOWER!!

thats not wut ur mom said!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

My brother is a total jerk

Which color of Lip Stick do you prefer?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos