Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Cheerleading
Talk about cheerleading. Is cheerleading a sport? Is it just for girls? Post your favorite cheers!

Is gymnastics harder than cheerleading?

Posted By:
ameliarose5
ameliarose5
StarStarStar
Hi guys, my question is, "Is gymnastics harder than cheerleading?" Personally, I don't think theres much difference, because in each sport you've gotta have 5 main things: 1) Talent (Of course) 2) Determination (you've gotta aim for your targets) 3) Flexibility (you can work on this but it helps if you can do the splits) 4) COURAGE (the most important one because if you don't believe in yourself then your never gonna get anywhere, are you?) 5) Targets/goals (something to aim towards) Theres probably more but I've been in gymnastics squads, but only ever done cheerleading twice.

I am a friend of Jesus smile - and zebras of all kind Wink

Posted By:
umagnus
umagnus
StarStar
i personally feel like cheer leading is a bit harder because your entire squad has to be one big well oiled machine but if your talking about doing things yourself i'd say even. (i'm male and the reason I've joined a cheer leading squad is because A) they needed a few more people. B) i'm really flexible and agile i can do a split both ways and I've seen that a lot of girls older and younger than i can't do a split) 

Posted By:
FruitSmoothie
FruitSmoothie
StarStarStar
I think gymnastics is a little bit harder because cheerleading is about talent and flexibility but in gymnastics you need a lot of strength. And im not saying that cheerleading doesnt need strength; of course it does. but what im saying is that gymnastics needs a bit more. I wouldn't know everything that happens in cheerleading since im in gymnastics, but i would say they are EVEN! smile

That's Not Flying! That's Falling With Style!
-Woody

I Love Dis Shirt!
Is My FAVORITE Shirt!

My Adorable Niece Presley!!

Say HI To my Little Niece Presley!!! I call her Pres, or Elvis. Cuz you know, Elvis PRESLEY! Hah...

She will stare deeply into your soul.... o.o

IM RANDOM!!1!!11!11!!!!!!1!

Posted By:
Mizz.Destiny
Mizz.Destiny
Star
that is true i take cheerleading and gynastics and you have to be able to jump and cheerleading you have to have sprit.so i agree

Posted By:
kendragrace
kendragrace
Star
well i think  gynastics s harder  cuse  you have 5  thing you have to do its bars beam  floor and dance  you try try not to fall Angel plese  be my frend to

LOVE YOU FRISCO MY PUP

Posted By:
-DNA_Angel-
-DNA_Angel-
StarStarStarStar
I think so. But in a way they are kind of alike Confused

Posted By:
sisterunited#1
sisterunited#1
StarStarStar
I would say they r both equaly difficult. But cheerleading is probably harder because you r relying on the team (possibly to keep balance and catch you) and not just your mussels. (DID I SPELL MUSSELS RIGHT???)

One Smile makes a huge difference. Pass it on. smile
~Me~
Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon. Wink
~Paul Brandt~
Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect. Love
~Demi Lovato~
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.
~Diamond543~
♥sisterunited#1♥

Posted By:
Bella Beautiful
Bella Beautiful
StarStar
Im a gymnast and cheerleading and gymnastics r both pretty hard in cheerleading u have 2 perfect everything in competition and at football or watever games the same goes 4 gymanstics u have 2 try 2 perfect ur routine its not easy both r very difficult

~Arabella

Posted By:
Msiykelly
Msiykelly
Star
cheerleading:for stupid pops gymnasticsCool

Posted By:
makaylaloveschu
makaylaloveschu
StarStarStar
i think that gymnastics is harder.why because before you go into cheerleading you have to have experience in gymnastics.so you can master flips hand stands bacbends round offs and more. P.S. I DO GYMNASTICS MYSELF ;P

I LOVE DRAKE smile

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Humanity

Who will watch the premiere of Evermore?

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

Humanity

latest videos