Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Get rid of the filters!

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Please comment James with the words what are going to the filter and KW is still tweaking it and if its not somthing what should of gone to the filter then it will get fixed smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Get rid of the filters!

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
I know, but sometimes I'll type a word two times and it filters out one! When it's the SAME word.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Get rid of the filters!

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
i liked it better where you could read the full comments and if it was inappropriate you could just report it or delete it, but now kw is like " oh no we should block it out with hash tags instead but now look where these hash tags have come to! it's blocking out big educated words like parentheses or single letters etc. and it's just getting way too sensitive. please get rid of the filters.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Get rid of the filters!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"apenforyourthoughts" wrote:

I know, but sometimes I'll type a word two times and it filters out one! When it's the SAME word.

Like we've said, those words will need to be sent to the admins. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Get rid of the filters!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
The filters are still being worked on, if any words are blocked that shouldn't be, comment an admin with that word. The filters are still quite new and aren't perfect at the moment, but please just be patient, they're actually helping us by not making us wait hours for something to come out of moderation. smile

Get rid of the filters!

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar

"Asdenoah" wrote:

i liked it better where you could read the full comments and if it was inappropriate you could just report it or delete it, but now kw is like " oh no we should block it out with hash tags instead but now look where these hash tags have come to! it's blocking out big educated words like parentheses or single letters etc. and it's just getting way too sensitive. please get rid of the filters.

Agrees 200%.

Sig Pic WoT

Get rid of the filters!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nutcase_Bookworm" wrote:

"Asdenoah" wrote:

Agrees 200%.

Well at least now we don't have to wait long for comments and posts to be approved, which is good. smile If it's blocking a word that isn't inappropriate, all you need to do is comment one of the admins and they will sort it out. If you want changes to be made then we will need your help too. smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Get rid of the filters!

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The filter works on an adding system; meaning if a word isn't added to the white list, then obviously it will be blocked. If you don't go to an admin when you find one of these words, then the filter will not progress to it's full potential. To be honest, making threads like this, or criticizing the filter won't do any good. As Gracie just said, we don't have to wait too long for the posts to be approved and such, it makes it a lot quicker and easier on everyone. Just give it chance, it'll be fine - with your help - soon.  

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kurt Cobain Death pt. 2: Does This Case De...

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

First word that comes to mind?

First word that comes to mind?

HALL OF SHAME

latest videos