x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

← Previous 1 2 Next →
Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30565
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Please comment James with the words what are going to the filter and KW is still tweaking it and if its not somthing what should of gone to the filter then it will get fixed smile

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3108
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I know, but sometimes I'll type a word two times and it filters out one! When it's the SAME word.


ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı


Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 960
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
i liked it better where you could read the full comments and if it was inappropriate you could just report it or delete it, but now kw is like " oh no we should block it out with hash tags instead but now look where these hash tags have come to! it's blocking out big educated words like parentheses or single letters etc. and it's just getting way too sensitive. please get rid of the filters.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"apenforyourthoughts" wrote:

I know, but sometimes I'll type a word two times and it filters out one! When it's the SAME word.

Like we've said, those words will need to be sent to the admins. smile


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
The filters are still being worked on, if any words are blocked that shouldn't be, comment an admin with that word. The filters are still quite new and aren't perfect at the moment, but please just be patient, they're actually helping us by not making us wait hours for something to come out of moderation. smile

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 192
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Asdenoah" wrote:

i liked it better where you could read the full comments and if it was inappropriate you could just report it or delete it, but now kw is like " oh no we should block it out with hash tags instead but now look where these hash tags have come to! it's blocking out big educated words like parentheses or single letters etc. and it's just getting way too sensitive. please get rid of the filters.


Agrees 200%.

Sig Pic WoT


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52062
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Nutcase_Bookworm" wrote:

"Asdenoah" wrote:

i liked it better where you could read the full comments and if it was inappropriate you could just report it or delete it, but now kw is like " oh no we should block it out with hash tags instead but now look where these hash tags have come to! it's blocking out big educated words like parentheses or single letters etc. and it's just getting way too sensitive. please get rid of the filters.


Agrees 200%.


Well at least now we don't have to wait long for comments and posts to be approved, which is good. smile If it's blocking a word that isn't inappropriate, all you need to do is comment one of the admins and they will sort it out. If you want changes to be made then we will need your help too. smile


Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15668
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
The filter works on an adding system; meaning if a word isn't added to the white list, then obviously it will be blocked. If you don't go to an admin when you find one of these words, then the filter will not progress to it's full potential. To be honest, making threads like this, or criticizing the filter won't do any good. As Gracie just said, we don't have to wait too long for the posts to be approved and such, it makes it a lot quicker and easier on everyone. Just give it chance, it'll be fine - with your help - soon.  

GOOD DAY TO YOU


← Previous 1 2 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Do you have a sister. If yes then how many?

One or a lot ..???

Post or Make Your Own Song!

Last one to say postman pat wins

What Time Is It Where You Live?

What do you think about kw forum?

Which is your favorite animal?

What do you think about kw forum?

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games