Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Blocking people

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lexifashionadvice" wrote:

"swimmer01" wrote:

Why dont you just remove them from your friend list OR....maybe don't add them in the first place.....DUH

Just cause I remove them doesn't stop them from trying to talk to me...DUH
Set your privacy one degree higher and this will stop.

Arguing is a waste of time.

Blocking people

Posted By:
Lexifashionadvice
Lexifashionadvice
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

"swimmer01" wrote:

Why dont you just remove them from your friend list OR....maybe don't add them in the first place.....DUH

Just cause I remove them doesn't stop them from trying to talk to me...DUH Set your privacy one degree higher and this will stop.

Its a lot easier to have a "block" option instead of changing the whole profile cause some people on here like to send others rude/mean or very inappropriate comments.  

Blocking people

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Unfortunately at this time, there isn't that option. So there are two things to do: Report the offender to Jordan,or privitize your page. There ya go.

Blocking people

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

Unfortunately at this time, there isn't that option. So there are two things to do: Report the offender to Jordan,or privitize your page. There ya go.

I don't think she is asking for help, I think she is making a suggestion for the site. And I think its a good idea. You don't know how many times I log in and there is a dirty comment from somebody I don't even know. And I report them but that doesn't stop them. I logged in once to a comment that said "dirty Jew" and they are still on this site sending other nasty and hurtful things to people.

Blocking people

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The suggestion was read by an admin and I'm sure they will take it into consideration. smile They read this forum for great idea's. Only solution AGAIN atm is one or the other. I never get those type of comments because my page is on private. Thank you.

Blocking people

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
i had suggested that long time ago....

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Blocking people

Posted By:
Zonkers! Lock
Zonkers!
StarStarStarStarStar

Just cause I remove them doesn't stop them from trying to talk to me...DUH Set your privacy one degree higher and this will stop.

Its a lot easier to have a "block" option instead of changing the whole profile cause some people on here like to send others rude/mean or very inappropriate comments.  

Changing your security setting is really fast & easy, I used to change mine anytime I had to deal with trolls. If you don't change your security setting, the best thing to do is report them so KW knows who is causing trouble on the site. They can't stop people from causing trouble if they don't know who is causing trouble.

Yaoi Siggy
Signature By: Azmaria Thankees!

((_̅ _̅(_̅C_̅r_̅a_̅y_̅o_̅l__̅̅a_̅( _̅̅(>

Stupid wikiots!

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING ME A FRIEND REQUEST!

My life is an exclamation mark!

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D