Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Mood

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2667
I have a suggestion for the "Mood" option on our profiles.
Like there is "i am ok" and "i'm alright" there needs to be one for people like me. There is a pretty good amount of My Chemical Romance fans on here, and I'm sure we'd all like to have a mood option of "I'm Not Okay"
It'd be perfect! I'd love to have "I'm Not Okay" on the list.


Mood

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13212
i agree and maybe im frustrated


i suggested im am ok and im alright XD

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Mood

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2667

"brunostar" wrote:

i agree and maybe im frustrated



i suggested im am ok and im alright XD

Yes! =]
XD
"I'm Not Okay" Needs to be capitalized, though. :3
And "I'm frustrated" would be great. I'd really get used a lot on here. xD


Mood

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4943
I think "I need a life." would be great! smile

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!


Mood

Posted By:
WhenSheCries.
WhenSheCries.
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 123

"Karri Iero" wrote:

I have a suggestion for the "Mood" option on our profiles.

Like there is "i am ok" and "i'm alright" there needs to be one for people like me. There is a pretty good amount of My Chemical Romance fans on here, and I'm sure we'd all like to have a mood option of "I'm Not Okay"

It'd be perfect! I'd love to have "I'm Not Okay" on the list.


Mood

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13212

"Karri Iero" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:


i agree and maybe im frustrated




i suggested im am ok and im alright XD

Yes! =]
XD
"I'm Not Okay" Needs to be capitalized, though. :3
And "I'm frustrated" would be great. I'd really get used a lot on here. xD
 i hope they get added :3

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Mood

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2667

"Karri Iero" wrote:

I have a suggestion for the "Mood" option on our profiles.

Like there is "i am ok" and "i'm alright" there needs to be one for people like me. There is a pretty good amount of My Chemical Romance fans on here, and I'm sure we'd all like to have a mood option of "I'm Not Okay"

It'd be perfect! I'd love to have "I'm Not Okay" on the list.


Mood

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4468
I suggest the mood, Walking , Smelling the Flowers, and (maybe Tongue Out) KW Rocks!

thats all i got Tongue Out

Part 1 of this GIF :P
Part 2 (and last one) of this GIF
My name is Emily and I like Pierce the Veil...


Mood

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5182
I'm not sure if they already have, "Making Valentine's!"  If they don't, I think that would be a good one!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Username Change-moved

supernatural adventures CHRISTMAS CELEBRAT...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos