x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

recomedations for kw

← Previous 1
Posted By:
9bella
9bella
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1364
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
sorry  i could  not  find  a  thread  so  just  lock  it  if  there  is  another  one

so  in  groups  there  is  a  bunch  of  prezes  with  locked  accounts  so   pepole  cant  become  uber  fans

it was all meant to be if apple jack aproved
yep mine too
Ice skating Birdo   
Kess  smile


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5234
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
And?

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
uh wat???


Posted By:
-Future-Mankind-_2350847 Lock
-Future-Mankind-_2350847
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 321
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
What? 

All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
- Winston Churchill


Posted By:
one_does_not_simply_2389280 Lock
one_does_not_simply_2389280
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 29
StarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"9bella" wrote:

sorry  i could  not  find  a  thread  so  just  lock  it  if  there  is  another  one


so  in  groups  there  is  a  bunch  of  prezes  with  locked  accounts  so   pepole  cant  become  uber  fans


English?

One does not simply input a signature
One does not wake up before their kids on Chrismas.

Im done.


Posted By:
Cool Story Jake._2290090 Lock
Cool Story Jake._2290090
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1
Star
Posted almost 4 years ago
I say kw needs to get a grip on this whole filter thing. Yeah, I understand the purpose but some of the words they block aren't even bad words. I know one guy who's son's name is blocked out. And it's not like his son's name is inappropriate.

Posted By:
one_does_not_simply_2389280 Lock
one_does_not_simply_2389280
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 29
StarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Cool Story Jake." wrote:

I say kw needs to get a grip on this whole filter thing. Yeah, I understand the purpose but some of the words they block aren't even bad words. I know one guy who's son's name is blocked out. And it's not like his son's name is inappropriate.


I totally agree with this guy.

One does not simply input a signature
One does not wake up before their kids on Chrismas.

Im done.


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5234
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago


"one_does_not_simply" wrote:






"Cool Story Jake." wrote:




I say kw needs to get a grip on this whole filter thing. Yeah, I understand the purpose but some of the words they block aren't even bad words. I know one guy who's son's name is blocked out. And it's not like his son's name is inappropriate.


I totally agree with this guy.


***Sorry for going off topic***

The filter still has it's bugs.  If a word is blocking out that shouldn't be, please tell an admin. 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago


"Cool Story Jake." wrote:


I say kw needs to get a grip on this whole filter thing. Yeah, I understand the purpose but some of the words they block aren't even bad words. I know one guy who's son's name is blocked out. And it's not like his son's name is inappropriate.
comment Jordan James or allen 


Posted By:
one_does_not_simply_2389280 Lock
one_does_not_simply_2389280
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 29
StarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"one_does_not_simply" wrote:






"Cool Story Jake." wrote:




I say kw needs to get a grip on this whole filter thing. Yeah, I understand the purpose but some of the words they block aren't even bad words. I know one guy who's son's name is blocked out. And it's not like his son's name is inappropriate.


I totally agree with this guy.


***Sorry for going off topic***

Guys, please stay on topic.  The filter still has it's bugs.  If a word is blocking out that shouldn't be, please tell an admin. 


We'er not

One does not simply input a signature
One does not wake up before their kids on Chrismas.

Im done.


← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

How you feel using sticker

How you feel using sticker

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Ask a Muslim

Christian Friend is a Hypocrite!

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

What age will you turn in 2017?

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games